View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Heel Triple H - Evolution into God Part 2

EVOLUTION INTO GOD

in 2004, Evolution ruled the world, and that meant their leader ruled the World. An epic rivalry with Shawn Michaels not only restarted but reached brand new heights. If Triple H's series of main event matches in 2003 was boring to some, 2004 was exhilarating. His feud with Michaels was officially back on at the 2004 Royal Rumble in a very memorable last man standing ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Heel Triple H - Evolution into God Part 1

Apologies for the delay my fellow Helmsleyites, I've been considerably sidetracked in the last week due to various commitments. No doubt you've watched MITB anyway so you have been busy being pumped up bout that. If you would like to check out my previous articles next is a link to the second issue of this Triple H series http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...ing-The-Throne ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. WWE: Unknown Territory (You Decide)

We learned right here that WWE is conducting surveys in New York with past and current wrestling fans of all age groups. Instead of a survey I think you'll learn more if you let them plan the future of WWE. Logging every storyline the poeple come up with into one file then seeing what is consistent. Then make the changes.

-- In My Future WWE: Cena is given some much needed vacation ...
    Tags: wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. How I would book the Big Show

Let’s face it; Big Show is arguably the largest athlete in the world and maybe even in the entire wrestling history. He has also been boxing for years which makes him one of the toughest guys outside the ring. If WWE was real, I don’t think anyone would be albe to defeat Big Show, not only cause of his size but also his boxing background, he would knock you out cold.

Which brings ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. WrestleMania 28 - The best one yet?

After watching MITB on Sunday night and then Raw last night, i couldn't help but think about WrestleMania. With Cena getting fired, i was thinking about all the possibilities that would happen regarding the match with The Rock at WrestleMania. Obviously, Cena didn't end up getting 'fired' and I think that the booking on Raw at the minute is top notch. And then with the creation of the WWE title tournament ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. STATE OF THE 'E: The Nexus Of CM Punk

July 17th, 2011 has come and gone. CM Punk has officially left the WWE with their Championship. In the last 24 hours CM Punk has been parading the belt all around Chicago, celebrating with friends and family alike. He's made Twitter comments about where the belt is... in his 'fridge by the way and then he took it out and has been galavanting around again with it, even taking it to a Cubs VS. Phillies ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. The big 5 PPVs for WWE, not 4!

Ah Money in the Bank. Last night saw a PPV that had major storyline movements and kept the wrestling community wondering what will happen on the next Raw and Smackdown. I believe now that WWE have their 5th major PPV of the year, but i'll get to that statement after a recap of probably the PPV of the year.

First off, we opened up with a great win for Daniel Bryan in the Smackdown Money ...
  8. Why CM Punk Must Not Appear on Monday Night RAW!

Credit goes to the WWE creative team for seizing the opportunity to go against convention and, for at least one night, embrace the chaos theory that makes wrestling so special when pulled off so flawlessly. We were outwitted time and time again, just in the span of five minutes. From the Montreal Screwjob that didn’t happen, to the Cena grandstand that didn’t pay off, to the Alberto Del Rio angle ...
  9. A Review: Money in the Bank

I was half expecting when I looked on Ewrestling to find many blogs praising the Money In The Bank PPV. Instead I find the same old nonsense from people who think they are smarter bookers than the people in charge and how they want the WWE to go back to a sleazy, smutty, bad taste product that was all the rage in ninety-nine. Well, let this dumb ol’ mark be the first to say, THAT WAS THE GREATEST ...

Updated 07-18-2011 at 01:39 PM by Frank

Tags: wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Getting the Poison Out: Money in the Bank indeed!!

Watched most of the MITB PPV last night. Thought I'd throw out a few thoughts.

Smackdown MITB - Didn't see the match as I came home late last night, but I heard it was pretty damn good. Nice to see Daniel Bryan win it. Don't think anyone saw that coming. I'll go ahead and call it the first swerve of the night. And I guess Sheamus looked pretty good in the match as well.
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.