View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Realistic Wrestlemania 28 card

Hello IWC this is my first blog on here and like alot of others i wanted to make my own wrestlemania 28 card, i wanted to do mine realistically so you might not like all of it, kind of like every card haha, hope you enjoy

Dark Match: 20 Man Over the Top Rope Battle Royal
    Alex Riley vs Drew McIntyre vs Jack Swagger vs Evan Bourne vs David Otunga vs Kofi Kington vs Mason Ryan ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. STATE OF THE 'E: The Streak

Now... there's a [B]LOT[/B] of talk about WRESTLEMANIA XXVIII already... no, not about The Rock VS. John Cena but, about something else... the fabled "Streak" of the UnderTaker. MANY a Superstar have fallen to the Deadman at "The Grandest Stage Of All". 19 to be exact and he has never lost at the big dance. There have been a few times "The Streak" was in jeopardy but ...

Updated 08-07-2011 at 12:58 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Wrestlemania 28 card

Hello to the IWC. I've seen a few Wrestlemainia Cards on the Blogs here so thought I would try one of my own. I am a first time blogger, but intend to do some more in the future so any feedback is welcome. This is how I would run my Wrestlemania 28 in Miami.

Enrique Englesias to sing 'America the Beautiful'

Stay with me, I know its cheesy, but he's a Miami boy and WWE ...

Updated 08-06-2011 at 09:30 PM by anameisnotagimmick

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. What the WWE truly needs

What's up everyone? This is longtime EWN browser and lifetime WWE fan (and superstar of the Smackdown videogames) kingez, aka Zac Funari (you may have seen me post in the comment sections before). The purpose of this blog is to share my opinion on what the WWE truly needs to be awesome again. I'm a wrestling fan, so I like the wrestling product no matter how crappy creative has gotten. And lately ...
  5. Triple H & John Cena - The Ultimate Put-Overs

Hey guys hope all is well. I'm blogging today about Triple H & John Cena. Everytime people bring Cena & Triple H's name up I hear the same crap. They hog the spotlight, they never put anyone over and blah blah blah. Thats the total opposite. If you take a look at history Triple H & John Cena have put more people over than greats like Shawn Michaels, Hulk Hogan, Stone Cold, The Rock, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Was That A Poot? Blog 1: Making Wrestling Believable Again

Okay guys this is my first blog here on ewrestlingnews, so have patience with me as I get used to posting here. My name is James and I'm from Alabama (insert dueling banjo's them here) but for entertainment purposes I go by Poot-Hair. Why Poot-Hair you ask? It's a long story full of crying and snot wiping. Let's just say it took alot of soap to wash the dirt.....and poo off my soul. With that ...
  7. WWE Drops The Ball With Gail Kim!

You read the title. You know where this is going. Fasten your seatbelts.

Well, it's that time of the year again where WWE does its spring (or in this case summer) cleaning and cuts some loose fat from the roster. The fat that got cut this year (so far at least) is Vladimir Kozlov, Chris Masters, DH Smith, Melina, and one that really hit home for me, Gail Kim. Now the sad thing is -- ...

Updated 08-06-2011 at 05:17 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Tags: wwe gail kim
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  8. Time for some WWE Stable-ity

Stables. Factions. Gangs. Cliques. Crews.

Whatever you want to call them, they are everywhere. Whether it be in the film industry with Adam Sandler and Ben Stiller’s troupe of actors that appear with each of them respectively in virtually every movie they appear in, to the music industry with the whole G-Unit circle of rappers. With that said, why is it that, in the business ...
    Tags: stables
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. Thoughts, comments observations?

Dark Match Alex Riley vs Ziggler (lumberjack match)

Every year two worthy superstars get left out at the big stage, these are two wrestlers I was forced to demote to Pre-show.

This is the Wrestlemania 28 I would pitch for given the chance. It is feasible, and would help establish the rising stars of the youth movement.

Daniel Bryan vs The Miz (WWE championship) ...

Updated 08-04-2011 at 08:10 AM by km394

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. A List of Possible Tag Teams

Hey guys hope all is well, I'm blogging today about some possible tag-teams that could be formed. I've been thinking for a long time about how to fix the tag-team division. I'm also shocked as to why it's fallen to far.

Back in the AE, and especially the 80's, tag-teams were a hot topic. Teams like L.O.D, The Hardy's, The Dudley's, Edge & Christian and many other teams were dominating ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.