View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The E Under The Sun: Kobashi vs HBK

Alright I admit it. I AM IN LOVE WITH JAPANESE WRESTLING! Now that’s over with I would like to announce that over the coming weeks I plan on doing a little comparison exercise in the form of trying to find the Japanese equivalent for as many WWE superstars as possible. Not exactly original I realise but still fairly interesting.

I will therefore start with one of the most popular ...
    Tags: hbk, kobashi
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Was That A Poot? Blog 3: Rebuilding A Broken iMPACT!

Hey guys the Pooted Hairs here again with another sphincter tightening adventure on your computer. I know what you're thinking "Poot why aren't you wearing pants?" The answer is quite simple....It's in my EWN blogging contract that I can be naked from the waist down when I sit in the bloggers chair. So let's all feel sorry for Rated_R(ob)KO when he sits in the chair after me.
  3. STATE OF THE 'E: I Have A List!

Okay, again I have been side tracked like a goldfish bumping its head on the glass one to many times. I'm sorry. The other 4 FCW blogs are on their way, I promise. But, more things come along my way to ensure that I keep myself busy scratching my head at how insane some of these Professional Wrestlers egos can be.

Recently, the Interwebs EXPLODED because Kurt "freakin" Angle ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. WWE's List Top 50 of All Time

Been a while since I've blogged about anything but coming across the top 50 wrestlers of all time, and Kurt Angle's comments I'd have to say I agree... here's the list:

1. Shawn Michaels
    2. The Undertaker
    3. Steve Austin
    4. Bret Hart
    5. The Rock
    6. Harley Race
    7. Ricky Steamboat
    8. Andre the Giant
    9. Rey Mysterio
    10. Roddy ...

Updated 09-04-2011 at 10:44 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. Brand Split Over?

I have been calling for it for years. I wanted this damn brand split to end. I am tired of two "top dogs" and meaningless tag titles. I want the old days back. I want the days where the WWE Champion meant something. I want the days there being top dog meant you were the TOP DAMN DOG. I want the days where the mid-card was a mid-card and not just 14 former world champions waiting for their ...
  6. What makes a "Great" World Champion?

What's goin on EWN nation. I'm back once again with my second blog & I gotta say I got some really great responses on the previous one sooooo I thought I'd give it another shot. Please feel free to leave opinions, comments, & thoughts afterwards, they all are greatly appreciated. With that being said... I just wanted to talk a little bit about "great" world champions. What makes ...

Updated 09-01-2011 at 05:16 PM by dub

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. A Passion Renewed

It wasn't until recently when I just happened to flip by Monday Night Raw that my interest in professional wrestling began to grow again. Sure I had semi payed attention, off and on, for the past few years, but this was something else. This renewed interest isn't just a need/want to watch Raw on Mondays. This renewed interest instead was a passion, one that I haven’t felt in almost ten years. ...
  8. Ideas to improve the WWE

Hello everyone . This is my first entry and I wanted to devote it to ideas that I think will actually improve the WWE. As we all know unfortunately the WWE hasn't been producing the most splendid shows as of late, but I think that with a few key, realistic changes the WWE can begin to regain the trust of fans.

Reduce the number of Championships-

This is something that ...

Updated 09-01-2011 at 06:13 PM by Slickman69

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Wrestling Hot Topics Part Deux

Hello all! I'm back with another edition of Wrestling Hot Topics. I'd like to start by thanking everyone who read my first blog. It is greatly appreciated. Now onto some topics!

Topic 1: TNA

As promised I'm going to talk a little about TNA. There's no specific point or opinion I'm trying to make, rather just some general observations. I haven't been watching TNA all that ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. The WWE Conspiracy

I want to start off by saying this new storyline between new WWE COO Triple H/ CM Punk/Kevin Nash has got my interest peeked to a whole new level.

Nash’s return at Summerslam and the overall direction of this storyline is very unpredictable – something that really hasn’t been seen on WWE TV in a long time.

Many believe the direction with this whole “who sent ...

Updated 09-02-2011 at 12:26 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.