View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Hell in a Cell Review

Quote from Jim Ross.. Hell in a cell has only been used 22 times in the history of the WWE, my question is, How many times of the times have been because of this waste of time PPVover the last few years????

i remember back in the day when hell in a cell was thee ultimate way and the last resort to ending a fued, only when all other possibilities had been explored was hell in a cell ...

Updated 10-02-2011 at 11:31 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The 5 Most Over-Rated Wrestlers Currently in Wrestling by the IWC

these are the 5 Most OverRated Wrestlers in Wrestling today by The IWC (Internet Wrestling Community)... These are the men the IWC whines about not getting pushed, or not getting pushed enough. How the problems in WWE/TNA/ROH is that these men are not getting pushed or the IWC will simply over-rate their work and look passed all their Flaws..... These are men that dont deserve the Credit they get ...

Updated 10-02-2011 at 09:02 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Top 5 TNA Wrestlers who should go to WWE

OK this is just my list of TNA Wreslters that I would like to see go to the WWE.

5. Somoa Joe: Somoa Joe is one of TNA's best stars who they really aren't doing much with these days. I think going to WWE is a good option for him. Provided that they give him a solid push he could obtain a good WWE fan following. If they burry him he can always go back to TNA. (It's not like they have ...

Updated 10-02-2011 at 06:15 PM by Chico

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Is John Morrison The New Marty Jannetty?

They Were the Greatest Tag Team of the Twenty First Century. Similar to the Rockers: When the Tag Team of 2008 broke up, The Miz pulverized Morrison with the Reality Check. Although this was Shawn Michaels' spot in the break up, Many believed that The Miz would be future endevored, and with in the next year or two John Morrison would be the World Heavyweight Champion.

I was among these ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The 5 Biggest Shockers in Wrestlng History

This List is dedicated to Shocking moments in wrestling. Something that stopped you in your tracks and left you with your mouth wide open, In a Good way or bad way, It dosent matter as long as it shocked you.

RULES
    NO Wrestling Deaths or murders.... So please no mentions in the comments of the Benoit Murder and suicide, this is Shocking moments that happened on TV... Also no ...

Updated 10-02-2011 at 03:32 AM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Top 5 Worst Factions in History

I'm a huge factions guy. I think that is one of the best ways to get talent over is with a faction. However, some factions just do not work, or for whatever reasons, doesn't get anyone over, or they are bad for business. So the criteria for this is list is 1) a Faction that was given a lot of air time 2) can be current or past faction 3) the Faction members did NOT have to hold a championship. Alright ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. 5 WWE Stars That WILL & WON'T Be World Champ

Hey guys hope all is well, Knox here. Today I'm blogging about the WWE stars of today that I feel will and won't be WWE champ one day.

Top 5 Stars That WILL Be World Champ:

5. Kofi Kingston

I think the guy looks like a black Tarzan and I'm black before anyone calls me racist. He has a sour gimmick that got old after day one but the fans love this guy ...

Updated 10-01-2011 at 03:12 PM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. The 7 Quick Steps on How to Bring Back a Legitimate Divas Division

This is my first blog, although I've been a member for years. Tell me what you think...7 Steps to bringing back a legitimate divas division

1. Gimmick
    When the division was ruled by the likes of Sable and Sunny (often considered when the females became the 'divas'), they garnered attention because of their personality. Sable's seductive hellcat gimmick made her a household name ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. STATE OF THE 'E: The Good, The Bad, And The Divas

It's been a while since I've done one of these so, I may be a little rusty. I apologize for the lack of blogging on my end but, I just had a bunch of things happen in my personal life in a relatively short span so, hence why nothing has been pumped out. The one thing I will share however is, just last week I found out I was going to be a father again. My second child is on the way!

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Top 5 Most Under-Rated Wrestlers in WWE History

Armed with wrestling DVDs, a cold beer, a passion for writing, and an inability to sleep properly I'm rolling right along with the blog entries.

Since I just wrote a blog on the Most Over-Rated Wrestlers in WWE History...

Cheap plug: check out that and my other blogs

I have decided to go to the other end of the spectrum and list some of the more under-rated ...
    Tags: underrated, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.