View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Sudden Impact: Shaq Attack and Open Fight Night

Hey Wrestling fans, DK Wrestling Savior with another edition of Sudden Impact. We're inching closer and closer to TNA's signature PPV, Bound For Glory. Before I start, I will openly admit that I follow @TNADixie on twitter so I knew Shaq was gonna be live, without reading it on any site. I may soon start reporting my own news...LOL...

But before I get ahead of myself there, let's get ...
  2. WWE RAW 9/17 Ratings Breakdown ~ The Deluxe Lounge

Welcome back. Well, if you clicked the title, you are apparently a fan of this series already. If this is the first time reading one of my blogs, well sit back because you're in for one hell of a read. Time to FEED YOU MORE numbers.

The September 17th WWE RAW scored a 2.86 cable rating with 4.05 million viewers, about the same as the previous two weeks. The below average trend continues. ...

Updated 09-21-2012 at 05:24 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
    User News , Thoughts and Opinions
  3. The Splash: My thoughts on Night of Champions 2012

Welcome back Splashers. A week has gone by since the wrestling world was shocked, when Jerry “The King” Lawler had a near-death heart attack on RAW. Even TNA wished the Hall of Famer a speedy recovery, in classy fashion. Get well Jerry!

Fatal Four Way: Intercontinental Title Match ...
    Tags: jerry lawler, ppv, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  4. Where To Go With The Feuds and Angles in TNA

Hey everyone. DK Wrestling Savior with a special post regarding the state of TNA’s storylines. Now what I plan on doing here, is throw out ideas about where I’d like to see some of the current storylines go, as well as some other ideas that I had about some feuds and angles.

I thought about this after last week’s Impact. I’ve noticed that TNA tends to spend time building something

Updated 09-19-2012 at 10:00 PM by DK Wrestling Savior

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. Yes! Yes! Yes! The Raw Review (#YYYTRR)

Night of Champions Recap

After the disaster of SummerSlam, Night of Champions was a big improvement. Pretty much every match was worthy of pay-per-view (let’s just ignore the Zack Ryder v. Antonio Cesaro match; once again I watched purely for Aksana), and despite its poor ending the CM Punk v. John Cena WWE Championship match was one of the best encounters between the two (it had nothing ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. The Royal Ramble: The WWE Continues to Drop the Ball!

Before I begin, I wanted to say a few things concerning this blog. These are my personal opinions and everyone else is entitled to their opinion as well in the comment section below. I might say a few things during this that a lot of people probably won't agree with but to be quite honest, is that going to bother me? Hell no! Give me your thoughts at the end and let's spark a few things. Now let's ...
  7. Night Of Champions Review, and where to go from here

Hi fellow EWN'ers, what's up? Enjoyed NOC? I guess you did because that was one hell of a show. I wonder why it's considered a B-class PPV, the idea of all championships being defended sounds fantastic, and this year's event lived up to (well, exceeded, for that matter) my expectations. This is how I felt about the matches, and what I think should happen going forward from here:

Pre-show ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Booker E': Booking Night of Champions

After my abysmal performance predicting Summerslam, I'm hoping to do better at NOC. The format: I will list the matches, in no particular order, and give what I think the result will be, and what I think the WWE bookers will do. I will explain my reasoning for both. Respond with your own opinions, agree or disagree, say something.

Pre-Show and Singles Match
    Battle Royal for #1
  9. Jericho isn't in the same league as Austin or Rock!!

Why do I make this blog? Well, my 2 favorite superstars of all-time is Rock and Austin. Some people actually believe Jericho is in the league of Rock and Austin which I believe is a joke. I made posts on forums where I named Jericho over-rated just because of it. No chance Jericho is in their league. Points used against me is he beat them both on the same night. Who gives a crap? That doesn't make ...
  10. The Way I See It - Top 5 WWE-to-TNA Wrestlers

Hello, again. I'm going to do something a bit different this week. Instead of touching on the current happenings in TNA wrestling, I'm going to do a top five list. My list is going to revolve around the top five wrestlers that have jumped ship from the WWE to TNA. Now, I understand that a simple idea such as this can have many loopholes, so allow me to fix them:

1.) I'm not including ...
    Tags: hardy, jeff, kurt, tna, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.