View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Who will beat The Undertaker?

The most talked about match year after year at Wrestlemania. The Streak. The biggest accomplishment in the history of this business. Sunday night, The Deadman goes 21-0 at the grandest stage of them all. Online betting websites have listed him as a 30-1 favorite in past years to win. With Wrestlemania 30 a year away, the big question is who, if anyone, will end the streak and make the Phenom rest ...
  2. WrestleMania 29 predictions you can take to the bank

WrestleManiaXXIXlogo.jpg
    We are just days away from the "Show of Shows" as WrestleMania 29 invades MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey on Sunday, April 7th.

The "Granddaddy of them all" is highlighted by not one, not two, but three main event matches: The Rock vs. John Cena for the WWE Championship, CM Punk vs. Undertaker, and Triple H vs. Brock ...

Updated 04-04-2013 at 12:22 AM by Dashing Rachel

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Derahk's Wrestlemania Predictions

Here it is again, prediction time. This time it’s for the granddaddy of them all, Wrestlemania. Here we go!

Pre-Show
    Intercontinental Championship Match
    The Miz (Challenger) vs Wade Barrett (Champion)

I hate to think of the Miz with a loss here. The Miz made a stellar return last year, showing much improved pacing in the ring. Aligning with Ric Flair helped

Updated 04-03-2013 at 04:37 PM by Derahk

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. 2013 (3 of 3) Triple Threat Match

Hi Everybody! In the two previous parts of this series, I changed the outcomes of selected matches at the Royal Rumble and the Elimination Chamber in hopes of getting at a Wrestlemania card people will think is better than the actual one. Part one didn’t really do a lot and it seems part two has fallen on deaf ears. Oh well, try, try again. In the third and final part, I’ll use the actual happenings ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Analyzing WrestleMania 29:A Retrospective

Well, well, well. The final Monday Night Raw before WrestleMania was delivered in the nation's capital and we now have every match set in stone. What can you expect? This is what I believe you're gonna see at Mania.

First I want to show my anger towards a couple of things. First and foremost, the Intercontinental Title Match is on the Pre-Show. What a mockery of one of the most ...

Updated 04-02-2013 at 10:12 PM by RatedRKO

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  6. The Royal Ramble: Top Ten WrestleMaina's! & WrestleMaina 29 Predictions!

Follow @The_RoyalRamble on twitter!

The Ramble has returned on WrestleMaina week! Sorry this isn't going to be as good as my past blogs, I have a lot of work to do and I've been trying to write a new blog but hadn't been able to find the time to do so. Please be respectful of each others comments below. Now, this Sunday is WrestleMaina 29 live from the MetLife Stadium! As this PPV approaches, ...
  7. Road Wild: WM29 Preview and Predictions

Hey everyone, back with another installment of "Road Wild". I know the first time, I said I would be building my own version of WWE up until WrestleMania, but decided that was just too much to do since WWE kept throwing curveballs in the dirt. (Baseball reference)

So I've decided just to take the card, break it down, and give my thoughts and predictions for what I would like
  8. Top 5 best and worst Wrestlemania matches of all-time!!

It is Wrestlemania season and everyone wants to talk about memories of the biggest event of the year. What are the best matches of the grandest stage of them all? What are the worst at biggest event of the year? I'll answer those questions and more with this blog. I must stress this is my opinion first and foremost. These are my personal favs along with the matches that I think are the worst. Format ...
  9. WM 29 Predictions: Turning a predictable show into an exciting show

Hello guys, I dont blog often but i felt the need to put a positive spin on WM 29 which has been taking a lot of heat as of late due to the build and surplus of rematches. While i agree that wrestlemania season has been lackluster so far, I have faith that wwe will have the capabiltity to put on an exciting and memorbale show; if done right. Anyway, this blog will include my personal booking decesions ...
  10. The Hall of Fame Class of 2013.

Hello everyone, it's that time of year again when we get to see who's inducted into the Hall of Fame. Now there are a few Pro-Wrestling Hall's of Fame out there, but the top four are:

1. George Tragos/Lou Thesz Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame and Museum in Waterloo, IA, USA. Criteria for induction into this HOF include substantial impact on professional wrestling, general respect ...
    Tags: awards, edge, hof 2013
    Categories
    User News

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.