View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Little Jimmy! Really?: What is the WWE Going To Do With The Miz & R-Truth?

Here's a storyline topic I haven't really seen anyone talk about much. Basically the title says it all. So what is WWE going to do? Here are some of my ideas, which may seem a bit outlandish.

Here's the first idea. Have you noticed that so far(I'm writing this before Raw) that Miz & Truth have only attacked CM Punk? I mean, weren't they saying that it was HHH that was mainly screwing ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Top 5 Intercontinental Championships of All Time

Cody Rhodes wants to bring back prestige and meaning to the Intercontinrtal Championship, so now we will look back at the top 5 IC champions of all times.

5. Chris Benoit
    Say what you want about Chris Benoit, but his impact on the IC title can not be deined..... After years of Roaddog, Billy Gunn, Chyna, Blue meanies, Goldust and the GodFather holding the Intercontinental title ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. How far will the WWE Network go?

Updated 09-07-2011 at 12:42 PM by NiFe628 (Wrong link)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. WWE and unfair criticism

WWE and unfair criticism

My first blog here. Criticism of it is very welcome as long as it is constructive. Apologies in advance for it being slightly lengthy.

Firstly, I need to get this out of the way. I am a lifelong WWE fan. I used to watch when Hulk Hogan was running wild. I marked out the first time I saw the Ultimate Warrior running down the aisle to the tune of ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Top 10 Best Finishers!!!

Hey guys hope all is well. This is more of a discussion. Everytime I blog or any blogs, it opinionated material with some fact. This is totally opinionated but I really want everyone to chime in on what they think as well. Its all good clean fun guys.

I'm a guy that loves finishers. I'm basically stating my favorite finishers but not exactly the best finishers so bare with me ok. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. House Shows vs. TV vs. Internet vs. Pay-Per-View

With Zack Ryder talking about how the Internet championship is the 'new' Television championship, I was thinking about what kinds of events the WWE generally has nowadays. Besides RAW, Smackdown, special country airings, and NXT, the WWE has a pretty diverse market. They have the two main shows, which Raw and SD are both televised, one live and one taped, then played at a later date. They have NXT, ...
  7. 'Cuz Stone Cold Said So: Realizing our Circumstances

May 22, 2011, Over the Limit PPV, “I Quit Match” for the WWE Championship. It is the former champ the Miz vs. current titleholder John Cena, and what could have been a good match for the (formerly) prestigious belt becomes a farce unlike anything I have ever seen. For almost 20 minutes, The Miz and his employee Alex “Takin’ Finishers” Riley use every weapon known to man in a glorified ...

Updated 09-06-2011 at 08:31 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Is Daniel Bryan the next big thing?

Is Daniel Bryan the next big thing

Yo people! im back but whith this blog about the American dragon Daniel Bryan.I had to do a lot of research about his life before WWE,so I might have left out some stuff or not metioned them.

Recap on his wrestling life before in WWE

He is a former Ring of Honor Champion(15 month title reign)while being champion ...

Updated 09-06-2011 at 05:11 PM by deadly56

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Bring Back the Glory of the Tag Team Division

It is a sad state of the WWE that they haven’t focused on the WWE Tag Team Division for the past couple of years. Last year of 2010, the WWE Tag-Team Championship Title has changed hands 6 times. So far this year of 2011, the WWE Tag-Team Championship Title has changed hands 5 times. In the last two years, the Season 1 NXT wrestlers collectively have held the titles the most. Though professional ...
  10. Braxton defends the PG Era - Blinded By Nostalgia

One of my favorite shows as a young child was the Power Rangers. I wouldn't miss an episode for anything. You couldn't convince me that any other show on television was better. The Power Rangers was a great show. I was entertained everyday from 430 to 5 waiting to see what would happen next. I watched 2 or 3 episodes on Netflix a few weeks ago and realized just how terrible the show was. The ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.