View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. TNA: Educaing Your Audience

Dear TNA,

I have faith in you. I may not watch you like I use to but still, your property of one of favorite pure wrestler in America today: AJ Styles. But we have a problem. Its about your audience, I undertsand that the ratings are down and this that and the third. But we have a BIGGER problem. Educate your audience. What I mean on that is not the ones in Orlando.

Updated 09-14-2011 at 10:38 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. WWE Divas Division A Joke and How it Can Be Fixed

Alright, this is my very first blog here, so i am going to try to make it a good one. The overview for this blog is explaining why i feel the "divas" division has not only fell in the recent years but overall, has become a joke and a bathroom break for most and how it could be fixed.

I originally started watching wrestling back in the late 90s on and off, and actually ...

Updated 09-14-2011 at 10:38 AM by Frank

Tags: wwe divas
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. STATE OF THE 'E: It's Only Smoke And Mirrors

I know, I know "WHERE THE HELL IS PART 3 OF FCW?!?!?!?" fact of the matter is, there's other things I feel like I want to talk about. We'll eventually get back to FCW, I promise. But, there's something I've been wanting to discuss full on for a while now. And that is: Cody Rhodes.

Yes, one of the hottest topics in WWE right now, holder of the Intercontinental Championship ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Educating Your Audience (My letter to TNA)

Dear TNA,

I have faith in you. I may not watch you like I use to but still, your property of one of favorite pure wrestler in America today: AJ Styles. But we have a problem. Its about your audience, I undertsand that the ratings are down and this that and the third. But we have a BIGGER problem. Educate your audience. What I mean on that is not the ones in Orlando. I mean if Total
  5. Bobby Roode vs Kurt Angle (Bound for Glory)

Sunday September 11th we saw at TNAs PPV No Surrender, Bobby Roode defeated both Gunner and Bully ray to become the winner of the BFG series making him the Number one contender and main event at BFG for the world Heavyweight Championship against the current champion the Olympic gold medalist Kurt angle.

For a while maybe even when i first started watching TNA in 2006/2007 i saw major ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Top 5 Transitional World Champions of All Times

Sorry I deleted this post... too many people following my post and just insulting for no reason..... Thanks for reading

Updated 09-14-2011 at 10:48 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. TNA, WTF episode 3: Eric and Terry piss all over the "World Title"

Actually, it's not even a World Title. Not even a little bit. Why? I know I keep harping on this, but it's only because they keep doing it: RUN-IN AT THE PPV TITLE MATCH AGAIN, GOD DAMN IT ALL!! I've been harping on this for awhile so I just decided to compile some notes on the PPV title matches and a couple of notable title changes on IMPACT!!! This does include a No Surrender *spoiler*.

Updated 09-15-2011 at 01:19 PM by DM Tea (because why?)

Tags: hogan, tna
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Divas and Knockouts: An Overview

Long time reader, first time poster.

For all intents and purposes, the first diva is generally considered Sunny. She could not wrestle. Than came along Trish Stratus. She started out pretty bad, but turned into one of the best female wrestlers of all time. Lita came in about a couple of years afterword and gave us a different change of pace, in that she was a risk taker. Trish was ...

Updated 09-12-2011 at 12:32 PM by Amerinaine

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. Top 5 Over The Top Heels of All Times.

This blog has been deleted

Updated 09-14-2011 at 09:01 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. 5 Most Boring World Heavyweight Titles Reigns in Wrestling History (WWE/WCW/ECW)

Sorry deleting all my blogs... comments of some people just lead in to arguing and personal insults.... so i will just take them down... ill take my chances in the forum, people on blogs are just too much of a problem..... Thanks for reading and Thanks for the good comments and pointing out some things i forgot or missed or helping me remembering some boring title reigns that deserve mention.

Updated 09-14-2011 at 10:52 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.