View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Sudden Impact: TNA Debuts, LIVE

Hey wrestling fans. The Saviour here with another edition of Sudden Impact, where it's all Impact Wrestling, All the Time.

Tonight, TNA debuted their summer long stretch of live broadcasts. Lately I've been very high on TNA, and very low on the other guys. We'll have to see if TNA brought it on their first live broadcast of the summer. In the spirit of bearkg's Uncooked blog, I'm going ...
  2. Brogue Kick Who...ligan?

Sheamus

I feel the need to share my thoughts and feelings regarding Sheamus, his career thus far, and his current role and future in the WWE.

Now I'm not a big fan of Shaemus, and never really have been, so I apologise now if my comments come over as rather negative, and welcome anyone reading this blog who is a fan of his work to let me know where I've got it wrong. ...

Updated 05-31-2012 at 06:51 PM by Sexton Hardcastle

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The ability to draw: Heels in wrestling

In my last blog, I briefly touched on the imporantace of being a draw in wrestling and the stem and roots that has to be planted properly in order to become a successful company man. In wrestling, there are various top wrestling draws that made a mark in wrestling, changing the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. WBC Top 5 Series #8: Top 5 Current WWE Superstars

What is up guys!? Time for another edition of WBC. This week, Playboy Stevie defends his title of WBC Top 5 Champ, against a regular blogger on EWN, Callum. The topic, the top 5 current WWE Superstars. So without further adieu, lets get right into the champ's blog.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Musings of a Duck. Episode 2: Eat. Pray. Push?

With the fine month of May finally drawing to it's conclusion, I felt I part deux of my 'Musings of a Duck' was needed.

For those who haven't read my previous blog, this is where I look at what's been on my mind recently, both wrestling and non-wrestling wise. So let's do this!

1. Silly Superstars
    This past week has been dominated by the ill-doings of Chris Jericho ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. WWE '13 Leaked Roster and DLC Predictions

I know this may be a bit early but since the roster for theWWE ’13 video game has been “leaked” online, many have questioned if it is legitor not.

To view the leaked WWE ’13 roster, view the link below.

---http://www.captainstarball.com/news/possible-wwe-13-full-roster-leaked---

Also, it’s been 100% confirmed that a total of 77 superstarswill appear – ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. WWE Can Return Prestige and Meaning to Each of its Titles

I am here to present you with a very very original idea. WWE's title belts mean almost nothing anymore! I'll give you time to let that completely and totally unique idea sink in.

Kidding, of course. Many people have realized the same thing and have talked about it in passing in blogs and comments so it got me thinking of ideas how WWE can restore the luster to each and every one of those ...

Updated 05-31-2012 at 05:01 PM by JohnnyV123

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Breaking news: Orton suspended for 60 days

In a shocking turn of events, WWE Superstar Randy Orton has been suspended for 60 days for violating WWE's Wellness Policy.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/5...pended-60-days

Orton's suspension will no doubt suffer a huge blow to the SmackDown roster for months to come as there is virtually no one to replace the Apex Predator (current World ...

Updated 05-30-2012 at 07:45 PM by Dashing Rachel

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. The ability to draw: Its stem and roots

In the wondeful world of professional wrestling, we become a fan of those who have the ability to draw our interest into the wrestling product they are working for and also bring in a new era in most aspects of wrestling to make the product fresh. They have the ability to sell out any venue because of the star-power they posses. Often, those drawers were either hand-picked by the bookers/owners or

Updated 05-30-2012 at 08:41 PM by Dubs

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Top 5: What new additions should be in the WWE 13' Roster?

This is my fourth top 5 post, and ​as many of you know, WWE 13' is coming out in October. I can't wait! Something i always look forward to in the WWE video games are the new additions to the roster. With many people debuting this year, there should be many new superstars in the roster. Here are the 5 people I'd like to see on the roster:
    5. Jinder Mahal
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.