View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. Trick's View: Why the Attitude Era Worked So Well and The Failing PG Era.

Let me start off by saying, if what you read offends you or if you disagree strongly well guess what.... I don't give a sh*t! This is my opinion and what I've thought about for a while now. You may agree with what I have to say and some may be annoyed because I probably will ramble on like how I am now. Well that's just because the World Wrestli(whoops) I mean the WWE is just pissing me off now. (God ...

Updated 06-03-2012 at 03:35 PM by TRICK1042

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  2. WWE vs TNA 1x ppv event.....you book the matches challenge

I decided to challenge myself into booking the best show I can with both TNA and WWE talent pools. Trying to sell a huge ppv featuring TNA vs WWE. It is a bit similar to something AWA and other territories did to try to compete with WWE and NWA. For those of you who would like to challenge yourself as well here are the rules you must go by, leave your card in the comment section so I can see it, and ...
  3. Conspiracy Theory - No Way Out

For the fourth consecutive WWE Pay Per View the main event will not involve either the WWE or World Heavy Weight Championships. The two iconic titles, the Super Bowl trophies of pro wrestling won't be the center of attention. Of course we all know this is because the WWE considers John Cena vs (Insert name of opponent here) this time the big slow(show) to be more valuable and more of a draw then the ...
  4. Triple Threat Top 5: "The Top 5 Calls Of Michael Cole's Career"

Greetings ewrestlingnews.com community,
    Before I begin, I just want to say that I after watching iMPACT Wrestling this week, I am relieved that the show is now LIVE and will be going LIVE throughout the rest of the summer. It’s great for the show, long overdue, and it will be better for them in the long run.
    I am very excited to debut this new “entry series” where you will not only ...
  5. Faces vs. Heels: Who dominates overall?

Hello, I'm TeamDrama here with my third post. This post here is referenced to the fact that Faces and Heels are competitors within a competitive company. So, without further or due.

Top Heels:
    Big Show
    Daniel Bryan
    Kane
    Cody Rhodes
    Del Rio?

These guys are considered to be the WWE's most talked about Heels. They have the mic skills, with the possible ...
  6. Sudden Impact: TNA Debuts, LIVE

Hey wrestling fans. The Saviour here with another edition of Sudden Impact, where it's all Impact Wrestling, All the Time.

Tonight, TNA debuted their summer long stretch of live broadcasts. Lately I've been very high on TNA, and very low on the other guys. We'll have to see if TNA brought it on their first live broadcast of the summer. In the spirit of bearkg's Uncooked blog, I'm going ...
  7. Breaking news: Orton suspended for 60 days

In a shocking turn of events, WWE Superstar Randy Orton has been suspended for 60 days for violating WWE's Wellness Policy.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/5...pended-60-days

Orton's suspension will no doubt suffer a huge blow to the SmackDown roster for months to come as there is virtually no one to replace the Apex Predator (current World ...

Updated 05-30-2012 at 07:45 PM by Dashing Rachel

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. Are We Spoiling Ourselves?

Before you read this you should know that I'm an extremely objective person. I have no alignment to any form of entertainment, person or company.

I was reading a few articles today that spoke about the WWF Attitude Era and the comparison with the current WWE product and I found myself inspired to write a Blog - something I have never done in my life.

The topic I choose for my debut? ...

Updated 05-30-2012 at 08:10 AM by Music My Savior (Typos)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. My response to "An Attitude Era fan...Who came back."

This started out as a comment, but the blog I was commenting on pissed me off so much that my comment basically ended up being longer than the blog itself, so I felt no one would bother reading so I made it into it's own blog.

And my comment was....

I have to disagree completely with you on Cena owning Shamrock, Severn or Blackman. Unless you are going on mic skills, and ...
  10. Top 10 on the mic all-time!!

Finished with the best on the mic today via last blog. Now it is time for me to reveal the 10 best of all-time!! This list is based on my opinion by the way.

1.The Rock-Everyone can argue who is the best, but Rock in my opinion was. You could listen to him talk for hours. How many one line catchphrases, interviews, and so forth can we all remember? Speaks for itself.

2.Roddy ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.