View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. A "Realistic" Road to SummerSlam Part 1

So starting off after the No Way Out PPV:

I don't like to sit back and criticize other people's ideas and such. I'm referring to the WWE creative team. I have no idea what goes on behind those doors when they come up with the stuff they do. Perhaps they oftentimes come up with awesome ideas that are shut down by Triple H or Vince, who knows? So I don't necessarily blame them wholeheartedly,
  2. WWE No Way Out 2012 Review

World Heavyweight Championship Match

Dolph Ziggler proved in this match that he has the ability to be in a World Title match where he and the champion are the focus.

This match had a big time feel to it and rightfully so because it was great. Sheamus and Ziggler were both on top of their game and have actually developed
  3. The Matches & Segment At No Way Out 2012

Based on the announced matches and Triple H's segment, I am going to show you what order I would put them in from the important opening-match to the coveted main-event.

Match One: Intercontinental Championship Match
    Christian (c) vs. Cody Rhodes

Match Two: Divas Championship Match
    Layla (c) vs. Beth Phoenix ...

Updated 06-16-2012 at 05:05 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  4. No Way Out Prediction

1. Pre-ShowBrodus Clay vs. David Otunga winner Clay
    2. Layla (c) vs. Beth Phoenix Layla retains Kharma returns as heel to start fedu for title
    3. Santino Marella vs. Ricardo Rodriguez winner Ricardo senting him up for US title match
    4. Christian (c) vs. Cody Rhodes Christian retains
    5. Sheamus (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler bc of last min change Sheamus
  5. TNA Impact 6/14/12 Review

iMPACT-Wrestling.jpg

X Division Title Match

This was a three way Ultimate X Match that saw Austin Aries defending his title against Zema Ion and Chris Sabin. Sounds good on paper right? Well surprisingly and unfortunately that didn't translate into real life success because this match was an absolute mess.

Some of that COULD be attributed to an apparent

Updated 06-14-2012 at 11:56 PM by Brendan

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  6. Sudden Impact: Live Again, and Off the Heels of Slammiversary

Hey fans of the wrestling world, The Saviour here with another edition of Sudden Impact, where we discuss TNA, and not the other guys.

We're coming off Slammiversary. For what I've read, heard, and the bits that I've seen, it was a very good PPV. Possibly one of the best of 2012, and that includes both promotions. Am I getting ahead of myself? Maybe. But let's do a little recap and then ...
  7. Top 10 heels of all-time!!

I did the best on the mic both now and all-time. I decided to take it a step farther by acknowledging the best heels of all-time. Who makes the top 10 cut?

1.Iron Shiek-A heel that spits in the face of America and what it stands for. During the 80s, they certainly took it personal. I was considering having Sgt.Slaughter share this slot with Shiek because it was the same gimmick, but I ...

Updated 06-14-2012 at 05:26 PM by TheGreatOne (thoughts n opinion)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. Digital Era Killed The Pay Per View Star...

Well hello everyone in the wide world of wrestling. This is essentially my debut column for all to see, even though I have been writing for years. I figure that I have some rants, thoughts and ideas I need to share with everyone and hopefully see what you all reckon, I can take all criticism. I live in Tasmania, Australia which is a tiny little island floating under australia which make it the ...
  9. TNA Live Week 2 Review

I'm going to begin with the first and only segment I'm gonna review on this blog. Dixie comes out to explain her situation with AJ, I like the way they're beginning to turn Dixie heel her squeaky clean character was getting old. They should have handled this story in a different manner IMO, this should have been a way to catapult Daniels into the main event scene that he ultimately deserves. The segment ...
  10. The Top 3 Most Underutilized WWE Low Card Talent

Before I begin, I would like to point out that this blog features my opinion on the most underutilized low card talent. If popular favorites like Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler or Jack Swagger don't appear in this blog, that's b/c they aren't low card talent.

I'm talking about people who either job on a regular basis and can only be found on Superstars and/or barely featured on RAW and/or ...

Updated 06-13-2012 at 10:06 PM by K2Jelly

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.