View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. Thom Hodkinson's Pointless Opinions III - "Right Here, In Birmingham, UK!"

Howdy once more. I know it's been a while, but this had to be mentioned.
    Last week, I had the esteemed privilege of being in the audience for a night of Wrestling-based humour and stand-up. The headline act: The Hardcore Icon Mick Foley!
    Before I get the backlash of people telling me how often he tours and how everyone goes to his shows, I don't give a damn (Where's Ron Simmons when you ...
  2. My view: TNA Wrestling Slammiversary 2013

My view is a new series yet again to give my opinions on topics such as ppvs, cards, current product, and so forth. I will do the same with WWE especially for the critics who will likely claim I'm a mark for the things I'm about to say about TNA. I've been called worse. LOL! I will not be featuring ROH even though I watch it. I don't feel I'm qualified to be extra critical of the product they present. ...

Updated 05-09-2013 at 03:04 PM by TheGreatOne

Tags: 2013, my view, tna
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. New Nation Of Domination

Hey everybody back to just express an idea and hear a feedback to what ya'll think.

If I were to come up with a storyline at this point it would be a new breed of nation of domination but with a twist.

First off the name I would choose for the faction would be Black Panthers or Darksmen, both sound racist I know but that's the point good controversy.

Updated 05-07-2013 at 12:27 PM by Khris

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  4. The Potential of AJ Lee vs. Kaitlyn + Fan Made Movie Trailer

I have always been an advocate of female wrestling. However, it's been really hard to support anything related to the words diva or knockout in main stream over the years.

Until now.

I see a lot of potential in this upcoming feud between AJ Lee and Kaitlyn. Being a fan of both divas, I've been craving this feud since ...
  5. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Booking WWE Extreme Rules 2013 and Predictions

Hey everyone. I am back with another post. This time, I would like to share with you on my predictions for Extreme Rules. I know it is still a few weeks away but I will also share with you on how I would book the rest of the show, plus predictions and outcomes for the three current announced matches. I hope you all enjoy.

[B]World Heavyweight Championship
    Triple Threat Ladder match[/B] ...
  6. Superstar: The Rock "I don't want to hate The Rock anymore"

A new series simply giving my opinion on a superstar in WWE or TNA. Recently, rumors swirled about The Rock post Wrestlemania Raw. He apparently got hurt during his match with John Cena at Wrestlemania 29. He went home without telling anyone at 3 pm in the afternoon which caused everyone to go nuts to re-write Raw because he was scheduled to be part of a segment w/Brock Lesnar. A match that was rumored ...
  7. The problems facing WWE today

For many years, the WWE has been the de facto wrestling promotion with its many adoring fans, high octane action, and larger-than-life Superstars. However, the WWE has been criticized by the IWC as I try to decipher in my latest blog:

Too many jobber entrances. Unless your name is either John Cena or CM Punk, the number of jobber entrances (it's when the Superstar is already in the ring ...
  8. WWE Doesn't Read My Blogs

As you can see lately, I have been writing blogs because of the disgusting things I have witnessed in WWE as of late. And all of my issues were perfectly displayed in last night's RAW. I will get to all the of the negative things in a second but first I want to look at the positive things I saw last night. First and foremost, Orton and Rhodes deliver what was the most exciting brawl of the evening. ...
  9. My Fantasy WWE

Every Monday and Friday Night i look forward to see what Vince Mcmahon and his creative team has in store for RAW and Smackdown. Honestly, if you read my last blog, you would have known that I was very dissapointed in the way things are functioning currently in the WWE. You should go take a look at it. It's a good read. Underutilized talent, and carelessness are just some of the problems of what ...

Updated 04-29-2013 at 03:48 PM by RatedRKO

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  10. The Sin Cara Problem

Before you read this blog I ask that you read this news article: http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/1...n-cenas-injury

So welcome to my first ever blog. My goal with these blogs is to voice my opinion on current news/rumours as well as the matches showcased on the shows.

Anyway, let's get on with the story. The news story claims that WWE ...

Updated 04-29-2013 at 05:16 AM by Gray22105 (Want to change title)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.