View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. Top 10 moments: TNA Slammiversary

The top 10 series is back featuring: Top 10 moments in the history of TNA Slammiversary. This is an honor to an event that arguably is the biggest event yearly TNA produces. I don't believe the event gets the love it deserves. So to refresh some memories or moments fans need to see to realize how big the event truly is. The event to me is all about the tradition of TNA wrestling. No question in my ...
  2. A change in Cena

This is my first blog on the site and it turned out longer than i thought.
    Now i had this crazy idea about a change in cena’s character, so let me know what you guys think.

Its the night after payback John Cena has just defeated Rayback in cruel ambulance match, so Cena comes out on raw to celebrate and goes on to talk about the match and how it was his never give up ...

Updated 05-22-2013 at 02:53 PM by Veer

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Booking WWE Payback

Hey everyone. I am back again with another post. This time, I will share with you on how I would book the very first WWE Payback Pay Per View. I hope you all enjoy.

[B]WWE Championship
    Ambulance match
    John Cena (c) vs. Ryback[/B]

Back when I was predicting the Extreme Rules match outcomes, I did not know whether to pick Ryback or Cena as the victor. As it turns ...

Updated 05-24-2013 at 11:07 PM by ozfan

Tags: payback
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Raw 5-20-13 Hits and Misses

Well another week of Raw has come and gone and I am here to let you all know what I thought the Hits, Misses, and Overall Score out of 10 was. Let's get right into it shall we.

Overall Score: 7.0

Hits

Ryback Promo: Again, I don't like his work on the mic but I can't give this a miss just because of that. I like the stipulation put in place for their rematch ...
  5. Curtis Axel: What The Future Holds For Paul Heyman's 3rd Client.

This past RAW, it was announced that the formerly named Michael McGillcutty, Curtis Axel, was the 3rd client for Paul Heyman. Not a lot of people are pleased with this decision -- but I am for am very happy that a good talent like Joe Hennig is getting this great opportunity to shine. Isn't this something all wrestling fans, including internet ...

Updated 05-21-2013 at 10:46 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Tags: curtis axel, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  6. Is tna's roster too big?

Nobody can deny that TNA has one of the best rosters in wrestling today, and nobody can deny the fact that the roster is going from strength to strength. I think the TNA roster has some of the best talent going, however, I believe that the TNA roster is too big for it's current one show a week structure.

When we look at the TNA roster it is easy to see that a lot of the talent remains ...
  7. Extreme Rules: A Retrospective

WWE presented us with its fourth PPV of the year, Extreme Rules. The card looked impressive, but did it deliver? Well, last night I ordered a pizza and watched the whole thing and boy do I have much to say. I may be a critical person but if i didn't see anything wrong with it I wouldn't be making my complaints. So here we go.

Pre Show: The Miz vs Cody Rhodes

This match ...
  8. Thom Hodkinson's Pay-Per-Review: To the Extreme

Hello once again, and welcome to my new monthly blog, The Pay-Per-Review. Here, I'll be giving my opinion (which will be pointless) of the happenings and events in the most recent PPV. Today, we take it all the way up to 11 with WWE Extreme Rules 2013. So, without further ado, let's get right into it!

CHRIS JERICHO DEF. FANDANGO
    I'm a bit disappointed in all honesty. Disappointed ...
  9. Booking the perfect SummerSlam card

The "Biggest Party of the Summer" hits Los Angeles for the fifth straight year as SummerSlam commences on Sunday, August 18th at the Staples Center.

And so, what should be the perfect SummerSlam card? Here's what I think should happen:

PRE-SHOW MATCH
    INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP
    KOFI KINGSTON VS. WADE BARRETT
    This seems like a possible feud as ...

Updated 05-17-2013 at 08:38 PM by Dashing Rachel

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. My Top Ten from my lifetime...

So, this is my first post --- I read another blogger's post and figured that making a top ten list would be an easy and good place to start.

I am not going way back before my life. I was born in 1984, so all of these selections basically come from 1990-today. I've been a wrestling fan since I was a kid...

10. Sting
    WCW and TNA are lucky to have a guy like Sting represent ...

Updated 05-16-2013 at 09:19 PM by ColoradoDude

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.