View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. WWE: Self Promotion

There have been countless blogs, forum posts, comment threads etc. etc. that go on about how the WWE is doing [Superstar X's push/lack there of, Zack Ryder, PPVs, PG, CM Punk, I want the Attitude Era 2.0, Tag Teams, Divas, etc. etc. etc.]. However, as always I like to point out something a little bit different that a lot of people seem to have glossed over.

In 2011, WWE is too self-promoting. ...
  2. Fixing the Tag Division in the 'E

I have spent the last 9 weeks studying for the Illinois BAR exam, so my posts and blogs have been put on hold. But I have given myself a couple of nights off before getting into the stretch, so here goes...

Like many of the fine wrestling aficionados that frequent this site, I enjoy and miss quality tag team and tag matches in WWE. So I'm going to to come up with a few cost-effective, ...

Updated 07-14-2011 at 10:43 PM by Anyrysm

Tags: tag team, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Wrestlemania 14 (If I was Vince)

This is just a blog on how I would have done things in 1997 leading up to WM14

I would have had Stone Cold Steve Austin vs Bret Hart for the WWF title....

in 1997 I would had Stone Cold feud with the Hart Foundation, with Bret beating him at WM13 and then at King in the Ring in a #1 contenders match...Still have Bret beat the Undertaker at Summerslam. Thus having ...

Updated 07-14-2011 at 09:46 AM by SilverBack

Tags: wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Basic Thoughts on the State of The WWE

My first blog! Exciting. First of all, I just want to say that I'm not biased for or against any company. I like TNA and WWE, but for different reasons. Just want to get that out of the way.

Okay, so. Here's my two cents: I think a lot of what the 'E is doing is fine, and I think there are things they need to improve on. While I could go on about how well they're doing with some things, ...
  5. Austin Aries vs. Zema Ion vs. Low Ki vs. Jack Evans

Wow, just wow.
    I really cannot think of a better way to start my blogging than just reviewing this match. All the words, spelling mistakes and incorrect punctuation I give this review can't describe how amazing this match was. I'll just give you guys a little back story beforehand though.

I've struggled to watch TNA over the years. Trust me when I say I have tried, many times. ...

Updated 07-11-2011 at 09:15 PM by VanHooliganX

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  6. Stand Up for the X Division, Why Destination X Matters

By Mo Kristiansen

July 10th 2011 TNA / Impact Wrestling will present Destination X, which for me is the most important PPV in the history of the company.

On June 19th 2002 a new North American promotion opened it’s doors on PPV hoping to take a bite out of the WWE’s pie and seeking to appeal to the jaded fan base of the recently folded WCW.

The first ...
  7. Punk plus SD! taping

I wrote this sometime last week and forgot to post it. Thanks for taking a read. All input is welcome.
    ------------------------------------------------

Just returned home from Phoenix. Me and my seven year old daughter attended the SD!, NXT, and Superstars taping. Along with going to the show we also attended a Randy Orton signing at a local Cricket Wireless Store. I ...
  8. 'The Antagonist Within' - The Curious Case of CM Punk

Hi all, it’s been a while since I added a blog, mostly because others have been covering topics pretty well already and because I haven’t had much to say lately. Post Mania has for me seen WWE plateau a bit, this time of year always does seem a bit quiet but that may be because of the hyperbole of the first four months of the years viewing.
    And then in the past few weeks something really ...
  9. WWE Revamped

Vince McMahon seems to hate competition. However, history has shown that having strong competition makes the industry stronger. The WWE, even though it is still the most popular brand in the industry, is not as strong as it could be and is certainly not as strong as it has been. Although the competition with TNA has helped to some extent TNA is certainly no WCW. The way things are currently going ...

Updated 07-07-2011 at 04:07 PM by jerard

Tags: wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. Oh My Blog: MITB & Has Punk delivered another summer of excitement?

Hi all. Time for another blog! And i believe i'm writing at a time where blogs are flying in thick and fast, for obvious wrestling related reasons.

Well Money in the Bank is only a couple of week's away and in my estimation it is one of WWE's best PPV's. I know parts's of the wrestling community are not fan's of the 'themed ppv's' such as MITB, Fatal 4 Way and Hell in a Cell but i ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.