View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. Brand Split Over?

I have been calling for it for years. I wanted this damn brand split to end. I am tired of two "top dogs" and meaningless tag titles. I want the old days back. I want the days where the WWE Champion meant something. I want the days there being top dog meant you were the TOP DAMN DOG. I want the days where the mid-card was a mid-card and not just 14 former world champions waiting for their ...
  2. A Passion Renewed

It wasn't until recently when I just happened to flip by Monday Night Raw that my interest in professional wrestling began to grow again. Sure I had semi payed attention, off and on, for the past few years, but this was something else. This renewed interest isn't just a need/want to watch Raw on Mondays. This renewed interest instead was a passion, one that I haven’t felt in almost ten ...
  3. Built to Fail: Evil Sin Cara

The sudden and unexpected heel turn of Sin Cara caught me, and I’m willing to bet most of you who will read this, by surprise. The only reason the change carried any weight, however, is because it's so easy to see how badly this is going to end.

Given this past Tuesday's Super SmackDown results, I can only surmise two realistic outcomes from this revelation:

1. ...

Updated 09-01-2011 at 04:41 PM by mgbertock

Tags: sin cara, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Where have all the characters gone?

Hey guys, this is my first blog so i'm not sure if it'll be anything decent but i'll give it a go.

I was reading a blog earlier about "gimmicks" (which i thought was a good blog) and this made me remember a thought I have had for a while now...Where are all the characters in the WWE? What I mean by this is in my opinion alot of the strong characters and personalitys have ...
  5. Is CM Punk Getting Stale??

Disclaimer: I like CM Punk. I like him a lot. He may be my favorite wrestler currently...HOWEVER i hate to say it but im getting the impression that his promos are getting quite stale.

When Punk gave that awesome promo a few months ago on Raw, it was completely unexpected and Punk took it to the extremes. He delved into the inner workings of the WWE and really voiced the sentiment of ...

Updated 08-31-2011 at 06:32 PM by King Scrapper

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  6. The Artful Dodger Presents: Theme Music and Perception

Hey yall. My last blog didn't get any responses, so I'm not sure if it sucked or if I did something wrong when posting, but its cool either way. Today I would like to talk about theme music.

As I stated in my last blog, right now I am not able to watch wrestling due to where I live, but I still follow. This means that when I get back home and turn on Raw or Smackdown, I might be ...

Updated 08-30-2011 at 10:01 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. Nxt 2.0?

NXT 2.0?

With NXT not showing any sign that it will come to an end and have a definitive winner, is it time to move on to the next level of NXT?

THE HISTORY:
    When Vince McMahon and the WWE conceptualized the NXT show, is it possible that they had no end game in sight? NXT started in February 23, 2010, replacing ECW. After a 4 year run, ECW was not producing the ...
    Tags: nxt
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. Was That A Poot? Blog 2: TNA, Will January Be Too Late?

Hey guys it's the Poot-Hair again and after the relative success of my first blog I decided to give it a second go. If this works out pretty well I plan on writing a weekly/bi-monthly blogs on anything I deem blog worthy

First and foremost let me say that I am not a WWE, TNA, or RoH mark. I am a Pro Wrestling mark. I mark out for all the drama, suspense, and in-ring action that we've ...
  9. 5 New X-Division stars

Impact signed 5 new wrestlers to help bring back the X-Division and only one was with the company before now. Here are my opinions on them so far:

1. Kid Kash- The only one to have been with TNA. He has put on some great matches and would be a great heel for the X-Division. I like his mic skills and attitude he has when he cuts his promos. I love his finisher and I think he and Aries ...
  10. Be a Bully or Be a Star?

In recent news after Summerslam, on August 19, 2011, Lisa Wright, Managing Director of Council for Unity, wrote a letter to the be a STAR Alliance (beastaralliance.org) questioning their affiliation with the WWE. The letter was sent after she received an e-mail, which pointed out the “fat jokes” regarding Vickie Guerrero, apparently referring to Monday Night Raw when Vickie Guerrero was ...

Updated 08-21-2011 at 09:41 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.