View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. The Reign of The Game

CM Punk wanted change, and he got it, perhaps not in the way he expected, when HHH got hold of the reins of WWE as Chief Operating Officer. In this post I'll take a look on what he has "accomplished" as COO, the situation around the titles, and the storyline itself.Let's start with the titles.

More than a belt

For once all the belts are held by worthy champions, ...

Updated 09-23-2011 at 07:57 PM by Iscariot

Tags: hhh, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Hall of Famers That Should Have Been World Champion

With Mark Henry's recent World Heavyweight Championship victory over Orton, there have been numerous people listing off other superstars who should have been World Champions (Regal, Jerry "The King" Lawler, Bob Holly, etc.) and who should never have held a World Title (names I've heard are ...
  3. TNA Making moves in the right direction

Well this is my first blog, and the first time in a long long long time Ive wrote anything online that didnt involve twitter or facebook so here goes...............

I've been into wrestling now for like 25 years, Ive seen wrestlers come and go, some outstaying there welcome and Ill touch upon that later on.

I was a WWF Mark back in the 80's early 90's then late 90's became ...
  4. There's Still an Anonymous Raw GM? Not For Long.

Two blogs in two days?? I'm on FIRE!!!!!!!! Also, I'm finally getting excited about the WWE product again (sanz Cena winning at NOC). But, good things could be on the horizon. Anyway, on to the topic at hand.

I've noticed that over the past few months, the Anonymous Raw GM podium would ...
    Tags: punk, raw gm
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. N.O.C, Raw the following night, WWE DVD's, and Wrestlemania 28

Hey Guys just want to talk about a few different things involving WWE Live Events, Dvd’s, Wrestlemania, ROH Coming to CW network.

First ill start with a Review of several WWE dvd’s I have watched over the last few days.

The John Cena Experience: This is an excellent dvd to watch if you want to peek into the travel and hard work it takes to be at the level Cena is ...

Updated 09-21-2011 at 05:41 PM by EricChampion

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. Who do Rock and Cena Team Against at Survivor Series?

(I took way to long of a break and I apologize to anyone who was actually paying attention.)

Like I said, it been a while since I have blogged and a ton has happened in the world of WWE. Nash got fired, along with Miz and R-Truth (NWO anyone?), CM Punk is out of the title picture, and John Cena won his record 10th WWE Championship. Not only all of that, but the WWE has announced also ...
  7. Matt Hardy and His Rehab

It is sad to see someone like Matt Hardy go through what he is going through. I mean all this self destruction is tough to watch. He had been a very entertaining wrestler, but the drugs and the alcohol left his final in ring years a shamble.

It is easy to say this could have been prevented. However, the wrestling aspect has a lot to do with why he is the way he is. I'm not gonna make ...

Updated 09-22-2011 at 04:02 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. Marks in glass houses (A WWE/TNA blog)

So yesterday WWE had yet another dissapointing PPV. Many of us watched it even though we predicted how crappy it would be. That being said I can get to my points:

Title Changes

Let's see John Cena went a whole year last year without being the champion (or so I've read) so naturally WWE had to compensate by making him the champion for the 3rd time in 6 months this year. ...
  9. My Night of Champions Reaction

First time blogger here typing immediately after watching Night of Champions and here are my thoughts.

I have a lot of respect for John Cena, he's clearly a work horse and he makes a hell of a lot of money for the WWE, but for the love of god when are they going to realize that he doesn't need the WWE Title?
    Once again Creative ruin an up and coming star by giving him a month ...

Updated 09-19-2011 at 02:53 PM by wphill

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. Older Talents: Still Go Or Go On?

Hey guys it's the Poot-Hair here again with another sphincter tightening adventure on your computer. I realize it's been awhile since I've laid a little golden nugget of pure bliss on ya so I figured it's time for some more doodoo slinging assgasmy goodness....wow I just read what I put and yeah...that was pretty bad but oh well I'm not erasing it

Okay now with that being said onto ...

Updated 09-18-2011 at 06:41 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.