View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. WWE Writing Development Problems

As you might see such as I there are several things wrong with the writing development right now lets see what's wrong.

1. Consent changes at the last minute - As the Miz would say REALLY? Vince has been extremely undecided as of late and has been making last minute decisions. This clearly shows me he has no faith in his script writers. A perfect example of this consent changing would ...

Updated 10-15-2011 at 09:35 AM by Marc78

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. 2004-2010 Best Gimmicks Part 1

Hi I am Gabriel. I have been coming to this site for my wrestling news and decided to try my hand at one of these blogs. Why 2004-2010 simply that was my peak interest in WWE, but I love the WWF and WCW and ECW but my Dad has to remind of most of it. Enough about me lets get to it

Captain Charisma Christian- Man I love his stuff in 2004-2005. I am not ashamed to say I was a true "peep". ...

Updated 10-12-2011 at 10:49 PM by Gabriel_Blaze

Tags: gimmick
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Bound For Glory and Wrestlemania

Since this Sunday is TNAs biggest PPV of the year..... I want to look at the card and compare it to Wrestlemania and even last years Bound For Glory PPV....

One thing TNA has done right has built the pay per view with matches advertised.. From the World title Roode vs Angle, Hogan vs Sting for control of the company, The Knockouts Title match Winter vs Velvet Sky vs Mickie James vs ...
  4. Wrestlings 5 Top Actors And Worst

After Seeing Rick Starrs Brilliant Blog i thought i would give you all my thoughts and opinions on my Top 5 Actors who went from Wrestling To The Big Screen! and my reasons why! So without further a do here we go!

WORST

5-Goldberg

Why?-Looney Tunes Back I Action!! only kidding when it comes to acting i think you need a certain character which i dont think ...
  5. The Very Best and Very Worst of WWE

Welcome Back Splashers. This time I'm gonna try something a little bit different. Almost every wrestling fan says that John Cena is the #1 fan in the WWE. Well what about the 40+ other wrestlers? I knew that it was impossible to give each wrestler their own spot, so instead, I created 4 tiers, for all the wrestlers. Like my last blog, I am not expecting people to agree, or even like this one. Lastly ...

Updated 10-12-2011 at 01:51 AM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. Unified: WWE and World Heavyweight Championship and Limit to one Title?

There has been talk throughout the internet wrestling community that WWE should unify both WWE and World Heavyweight Championship to make the title more important and prestigious. I thought I'd give an indepth analysis on the situation and whether or not it's a good idea to unify both titles.

Looking at the rosters and the wrestlers who are currently being booked into the world title ...
  7. The Burial of CM Punk

Okay guys. Although it is not my opinion that CM Punk is getting buried, I have seen several comments recently from people with the opinion that WWE creative is burying Punk. So I'm putting my thoughts out to you.

I believe the last time we heard Punk speak on Raw was the night after NOC, when he stated that there was a conspiracy in the WWE, but not the conspiracy Miz & Truth were ...
  8. Intercontinental Championship Prestige?

Cody Rhodes revealed the old Intercontinental Championship and talked about the Intercontinental Championship Prestige throughout the years and the many classic matches that involved the Intercontinental Championship. Does this mean WWE's going to bring back the Intercontinental Championship back to its former glory, I'd like to think so, but does that mean it's going to happen?

There's ...
  9. WWE and TNA: Not All Is Bad.

A lot of the blogs lately have been talking about what is being done wrong in the WWE or TNA. How many talk about what is being done right. I haven't seen all that many that aren't in "Top 5" lists. (Which are getting annoying now.) So here is my take on what is going right in the two promotions I watch.

Character Development: This is one area that actually doesn't get touched ...
  10. Random Hell In A Cell Thoughts...

We are but a very short week and half removed from Night of Champions, and in just a few days we all face that dreaded question, “Do I really want to spend $50, when I just did two weeks ago.” Well my answer is no, I won't be spending the money to buy this PPV, and there's good reason for it. Why would I want to drop half a bill for matches that have no build up whatsoever. The only ...

Updated 09-27-2011 at 11:33 PM by The Dusty Finish

Tags: hiac, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.