View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. The Hulk Hogan problem.

In the 80's there was no bigger draw or star in wrestling than Hulk Hogan. He was a real life super hero and he never seemed to lose. He beat heal after heal and had long lasting title runs that you dont see anymore. But than after a few years something went wrong...Hulk Hogan was a real life super hero who never got beat. He had the same moves and spouted the same rhetoric and his matches always ...
  2. Blog from Scotland, My Perspective of the WWE

So I've been wanting to start one of these blog thingies for a while and I've read a lot of really well informed and interesting ones on here, so tonight I've decided to kick off a (hopefully) weekly blog with various thoughts, opinions and musings on the state of the sport of professional past, present and future.

To start off with I've decided to talk about my experiences as a pro ...

Updated 12-11-2011 at 05:09 AM by The1j@yYoung (Misspelling in title)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. My pick of WWE Slammy Award 2011 Winners

My pick of WWE Slammy Award 2011 Winners

Hi everyone.This is my 10th blog in EWN,so I decided to make this one a bit different from my other blogs.In this blog I will say all the awards WWE usually pick and say who I think it would go to,If I have missed some tell me so I can add it to my blog.

Shocker of the year:Vince no longer CEO

Updated 12-11-2011 at 04:28 AM by deadly56

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. WWE Dropping The Ball On Titles

This is my second blog. I'm gonna try to become a regular blogger around here so I hope you enjoy.

We all know WWE is dropping the ball on the tag team,mid card,and even the women's championships. This is a bad decision business wise because championships and great championship matches sell and make stars. Allow me to break it down.

1.Great PPV Selling Points
    Championship ...
  5. Top 5 Heels of 2011

In this blog i'll be talking about the top 5 heels this year. I based my list on:
    -The impact they made
    -In ring ability
    -Mic skills
    -how much they're hated

5. Mark Henry

Mark Henry needed to turn heel, he'd been jobbing for ages when suddenly he becomes ...

Updated 12-12-2011 at 11:40 AM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. If I Were To Run TNA Wrestling

Greetings EWrestlingNews Community,
    I've been thinking a lot about TNA Wrestling lately. Especially with the current state of how bad WWE's booking has been. Now granted, TNA isn't making the best booking decisions either, but I got to thinking; if Total Non-Stop Action Wrestling wanted a legitimate chance to compete with World Wrestling Entertainment on a weekly basis, I believe that this ...
  7. My Own 2011 Slammy Awards

What's poppin folks, RatedATB back at it again. The Slammy Awards are looming around the corner and I for one am somewhat excited. Not Wrestlemania excited, or last day of school excited, but I'm kinda looking forward to it. I think it's a good year end tradition and I'm glad WWE brought it back. I think they should do it and KOTR in the same night but that's a whole other blog. Anyway I was gonna ...

Updated 12-10-2011 at 11:15 AM by RatedATB (changing title)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. John Cena: It's Make It Or Break It At Wrestlemania 28. GET REAL.

I'm sure my loyal readers have been yearning for a blog on John Cena. Here it is. Fresh out the box.

As we draw closer to Wrestlemania 28, the talks surrounding The Rock and John Cena have started to re-emerge. The excitement over a possible heel turn for John Cena, or a revamp of his character at the very least, has fans drooling at the mouth. I, for one, thought the Piper's Pit ...

Updated 12-11-2011 at 12:53 AM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  9. The Written Wrestling Conundrum: Main Eventers

Currently in the WWE The main Eventers include:

CM Punk:
    This guy worked till his bones broke in every promotion he's been in, and now he has finally secured his role in the WWE main event, hopefully for a long time. His promos are the best in the company, his matches are always high stakes, and he has the right look to be the face of the company.

John Cena: ...

Updated 12-10-2011 at 01:45 AM by The Peep

Tags: push, wrestlers
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. TNA Final Resolution Predictions...And some WHY's?

Hey everyone. I'm liking the comments I'm getting. It's great interacting with everyone. A change of pace, away from all the Undertaker Streak and Cena vs Rock blogging that's been going on. I'm going to focus solely on TNA.

First, I want to touch on some WHYs I have about what's happening in Impact Wrestling.

WHY is there still an Immortal faction? They seem to be doing ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.