View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Speculation on The Beautiful People

The most important question asked here is, why did they leave TNA? Despite TNA struggling to become as big as the WWE, TNA still has a show aired weekly on national TV. Although the pay is fair to most of
    their homegeown talent, many of them choose to stay in TNA because they're afraid that the WWE doesn't want them, such as with guys like Samoa Joe and Christopher Daniels. Except, no matter ...

Updated 08-06-2012 at 04:41 PM by Glue

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Bravo, TNA. You Almost Made Me Believe...

To start, I'd like to say I love TNA Wrestling. I've been following the company for about seven years now and I've refused to change the channel, regardless of how poor the product was. As I'm sure everyone would agree, they've gotten a lot better over the past couple of months and I think they are, for the most part, moving in the right direction.

I've been loyal to the company for ...

Updated 07-28-2012 at 12:41 AM by Delirious

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Sudden Impact: Aces & 8's. The Deadman's Hand

Hey Wrestling fans. The Saviour here with another edition of, Sudden Impact, where it's all TNA, and nothing else.

Now usually, there's very little to no mention of the evil empire from up north. But I feel compelled to start this with an advertisement of sorts. Come the weekend, I'll be posting a very special Abdominal Stretch, as we come up on the heels of Raw's 1000th Episode. This ...
  4. Sudden Impact Special: Destination Xcellence

Hey wrestling fans. The Saviour here with a special edition of Sudden Impact as we come off what could have been the best PPV of 2012, Destination X. I know that's a bold statement, but if you watched this PPV, you would know that it really can stake a claim to that.

I'm not gonna make this blog long. Just touch on the big points of the PPV, and I'll break it down more on this week's ...
  5. How to Regain a Loyal Fan - Bring back the JUICE!

Bret Hart vs. Steve Austin at WrestleMania 13. Yes, I started this week’s blog with a fragment, but my point is sound. If you want to know why and how blood can be used in a way to further character development, enhance an angle, and help build a megastar, look no further than this example. The image of Austin’s last bit of strength being exerted to power out of the Sharp Shooter
  6. 6 things that tell me Angel Williams wants the WWE

Let me say this first and foremost, I do not have a obsession with Angel going WWE-bound, nor would I be super excited if she did. However, I can't help but notice there are some little hints and clues left by her and other people that could indicate that the WWE would be her next goal. I'm not saying that I'm being correct or anything, they look very strange and coincidental. Let me explain them ...

Updated 07-07-2012 at 12:14 PM by OneTimePosterShorry

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. How to Regain a Loyal Fan - Pt 8 What's my Worth?

Let me set this blogs tone. I wrote this before taking my vacation this year. Slammiversary live was EPIC! I didn’t see the show through the big screen yet, so let me know how the show came across to those who bought it, or watched it online. I can tell you from being in the crowd; it was pure energy from the Joe/Aries match until Sting demolished Roode to end the show. Now, to the blog
  8. Higher Ratings For TNA...How?

Ok fans. The Saviour here with an odd, 3rd post this week. I'm actually going to blog about a thread from the forum that I found very interesting. And while I was responding, I found my response getting too long and figured I'd make a blog about it.

Now, over the last 4 or 5 weeks, I've been very much in favor of TNA over WWE. They've been putting on better shows and focusing more on ...
    Tags: tna
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. wwe story line ideas

i was thinking of storyline ideas wwe should use when i found the perect one on wwe 12 its called goldust best day ever and everyone who has wwe 12 should download it. i will not spoil it but it is suspensfull funny and brilliant if i were a wwe writer i would use it.

now i will have a prediction contest for how the story ends you can download it and type in the results i dont care. ...
  10. TNA 10: Top Ten Matches

Following on from the top 10 moments in TNA history, I bring you the top 10 matches to come from TNA in the past 10 years. These matches will be based on both the quality of the match as well as the impact (no pun intended) they had. So without further ado here is the 10 ten matches of TNA.

10. America’s Most Wanted vs Triple X (Six Sides of Steel: Turning Point 2004)
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.