View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. TNA Impact Review 3/7/13

Got bored of not seeing an Impact review on here recently so I'm deciding to write one of my own! If only I had gotten to the name Sudden Impact first...

How was the go home show to Lockdown and the Impact Zone's swan song? Let's get to it.

The Crowd 5/5
    The crowd was rocking tonight and it got me pumped to watch.

Austin Aries promo and Aries vs. Hardy ...
  2. Sudden Impact: Coming Home to Lockdown

Hey wrestling fans. DK Wrestling Savior here with a special edition of Sudden Impact. We're three days away from Lockdown, where TNA is expecting their biggest US crowd in company history. This is a huge step for the company and Lockdown needs to really kill it. So, I'm going to breakdown this week's edition of Impact briefly, then I'm going to do how I would book Lockdown, just for kicks and see ...
  3. Jason's Thougts: Impact Wrestling 1-31-12

Bad Influence/Magnus/Aces- This was pretty underwhelming and left much to be desired, it felt random. Magnus just walks into the ring out of nowhere and suddenly Magnus becomes like super man and is taking out guys left and right.But still Bad Influences mic work was spot on as usual and Magnus was ok as a face, its still something to work on though.
    Rating: 5/10

Robbie E vs Joseph ...

Updated 02-01-2013 at 12:33 AM by Jaydash

Tags: impact, tna
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Sudden Impact: World Title Match & Fallout From the Wedding

Hey Wrestling Fans. Savior here with another edition of Sudden Impact, where it's all TNA all the time. Again, I don't have much bad to say about WWE.

I know it's tough with Royal Rumble fever and Rock vs Punk coming up in a few days, but let's see what TNA has to offer. We have the fallout from the wedding and a World Title Match with Daniels & Hardy. I know the show was taped, ...
  5. Jason's Thoughts: Impact Wrestling 1-17-13

Bully/Brooke wedding segments- It was pretty cool seeing Tommy and Spike- i mean brother runt on TV again and the tension in the segments made them bareable/decent
    Rating: 3/5

James Storm/ Jeff Hardy vs Bad Influence- The back and forth on the mic between these guys before the match was great but in my opinion storm sort of ruined the segment, they were having a interesting promo ...
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. Sudden Impact: Wedding Day Bliss

Hey fans. Savior here with another edition of Sudden Impact. This week, we are all cordially invited to witness Brooke and "Mark" exchange their vows and enter into the sacred institute of marriage...Oh yeah, and there was wrestling too.

Bare with me if this isn't the strongest Sudden Impact effort. Back to back days of writing quality blogs is proving to be somewhat difficult. ...
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. Jason's Thoughts: Impact 1-10-13

Anderson/ Angle segment- This was a pretty decent segment, very intriging and a nice setup for the match.

Kenny King vs Zemi Ion- Meh. This match was short, very uninteresting and we all knew King was going to win but the moment Zema had the jobber entrance it was almost a guarentee.
    Rating: 2/5

Rob Terry (im not calling him that dumb robbie t name) ...
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. Jason's Thoughts: Impact 1-3-12

Superstar of the year- This was a pretty decent segment, but it was so predictable and has used many times during award shows like saying its rigged, the heel thinking he would win the award only for somebody else to get it, etc. I also liked the annoucement of a triple threat.

Storm vs Kaz/w Daniels- Good promo before the match and a very fast paced and exciting ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Jason's Thoughts: Open Fight Night 12-27-12

Bully segment- Few words can describe this, boring, confusing, awkward and dumb, the whole time i just did not care and that is a problem.
    Rating: 2/5

Aries promo- This was a great promo, very engaging, entertaining and looked even more amazing after that garbage earlier.
    Rating: 3.5/5

Samoa Joe vs The Armbreak- For what it was it was pretty decent, nothing special ...
  10. Sudden Impact Plus A Little Extra

Hey fans. DK Wrestling Savior here with a special edition of Sudden Impact, where it's all TNA, and not the rip offs from up north. :-)

Unfortunately, I didn't win the half a billion dollar Powerball, so again, I missed my chance to buy TNA and make it bigger and better than WWE. Maybe next time.

I'm going to stray away a bit from my normal style because this will be an ...

Updated 11-30-2012 at 12:49 AM by DK Wrestling Savior

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.