View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Yes Yes Yes? The Raw Review

And I thought WrestleMania was great…

I expected something special from the fallout of WrestleMania, but tonight’s Raw was truly epic. I expected a great Rocky speech (which we got), and I expected Jericho/Punk to continue (which we got), but a Brock Lesnar return was a great shock to me. Many of those reading this probably expected it from reading Ryan Clark’s
    Tags: raw, yes yes yes
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Why RAW Ratings Continue to Suffer

For being one the most anticipated Wrestlemanias, Raw has done a terrible job building this year's mania and the RAW ratings are suffering. I believe that the ratings are blowing because of the quality of the show. I mean it is top notch as far as a professional production quality, but just the way they format the show really irritates me and probably bores the occasional viewer. The way they've ...

Updated 03-23-2012 at 10:59 PM by Frank

Tags: mania, ratings, raw
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Thoughts about Lord Tensai

I think Lord Tensai is the destructive force the WWE needs right about now, he would add power to the WWE as well as bring in some Japanese style wrestling that he has picked up over the last few years.

So as many people already know and have figured out, Tensai is in fact former WWE wrestler A-Train/Albert. When A-Train was in the WWE he was a dominating force but I always ...

Updated 03-24-2012 at 03:24 PM by Madness

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  4. The Abdominal Stretch: Post Raw and WM in View

Hey fans of the this unpredictable, crazy world of wrestling in which we all know and love. The Saviour here with this week's Abdominal Stretch.

Before I go any further, there is something I need to do. And that is apologize to Knox. Over the course of several weeks, I've unfairly criticized his blogs to an extreme level. Then, because of an opinion he made that I don't agree with, even ...

Updated 03-20-2012 at 12:49 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. And Iconic Monday Night Raw

In the interest of WrestleMania XXVIII living up to its hype, WWE seemed content at keeping the action on the microphone tonight rather than in the ring. For every main event match we got an equally main event promo – ignoring the Hell in a Cell- based one that dully closed the show. Good or bad, promos ruled Raw tonight so that’s what this blog will feature heavily.

As ever, ...

Updated 03-20-2012 at 02:34 AM by Rated_R(ob)KO

Tags: raw, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. My 10 Biggest Moments In Monday Night Raw History!!!

Monday Night Raw has had so many big moments, how can one possibly narrow them down to 10? I think I'll give this one a try. Do it by year instead of numbering them for the critics.

1997: 1st Stunner to Vince-At the time, Austin was injured and couldn't wrestle. So, he was on TV weekly on the mic attacking other wrestlers. Eventually, Stunning everyone except for the boss. That Stunner ...

Updated 03-18-2012 at 01:57 AM by Rated_R(ob)KO

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. Miz in Cleveland, Straight Edge Alcoholic, and Cleveland Rocks

Hey there, just another Raw blog entry for your eyes to see and judge. Enjoy.

Disappointed - This is the one word which describes my feelings on tonight's Raw. I figured that since last week we saw nothing new in the Rock v Cena rivalry that tonight we might get something interesting. All we really got was a few laughs and welcome return to a side of John Cena we haven't seen in

Updated 03-13-2012 at 10:30 AM by Frank

Tags: raw, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Uncooked: Raw Afterthoughts

Hello everyone. Another Raw has come and passed. This Raw was different for me. In the past few weeks, when watching Raw I get the excited feeling, this euphoria of pumpedness(i know its not a real word but you know what i mean). This weeks Raw though, i just wasn't feeling it. I mean, it wasn't a bad Raw by any means, but I just feel like the WWE in some aspects is on cruise control as we head into ...
  9. 5 Things that WILL HAPPEN during 2012 in the WWE

Kid Contra here! I am getting very impatient on this long road to WRESTLEMANIA (In the voice of Mr. Vincent Kennedy McMahon,) so I decided to take some of that energy and put it to good use by writing this blog. Though this blog would have been better served at the start of 2012 I didn't think of a till just now so (LAY OFF ME- Chris Farley SNL......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YfvBbxE1vU) I decided ...
  10. The Divas Division: People Got It All Wrong...

Wrestlemania XVIII

Ever since that rumor article went around that said WWE officials are against having a Divas match at Wrestlemania, it dawned on me when they mentioned that the officials think we're interested in other matches above a Divas match.

If this really is from WWE's creative meetings, this really gives me a pretty clear idea on why the Divas Division is what ...

Updated 03-06-2012 at 12:05 PM by OneTimePosterShorry

Tags: divas, eve, raw, smackdown, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.