View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Pre-taped promos, a Hell of a risk, and the Cobra strikes

Hey people, me again with another blog on Raw (and for that one guy last week who decided to read blogs about Raw before actually seeing the show, *SPOILER ALERT*).

I think I'm safe from disagreements when I say that we saw a lot of The Rock and John Cena, but not too much was actually said. On top of that we got a pretty decent match from the Championship match competitors (although
    Tags: raw, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Ruining The Rock vs John Cena Wrestlemania

Last week on Raw John Cena came out during The Rocks promo to cut him down and throw some shots back at him. The part most talked about was the fact Cena pointed out that Rocky had some promo notes written on his wrist. Fast forward a couple of days and news spreads that the entire 'notes' shot was a work and the reason behind it is that the WWE is wanting The Rock ...

Updated 03-05-2012 at 12:45 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Attitude Era WILL go out with a Bang, Cena's in Mania mode

I don’t need a long winded intro to say this. Hell in a Cell, WrestleMania.

I’ll say it again. Hell in a Cell. Again? HELL in a CELL! Once more? HELL IN A CELL!!

For years WWE have been looking for a way to move the Attitude Era into the history books, and they have hit the bullseye with how they’re gonna do it. Undertaker and Triple H are the last two superstars from ...

Updated 02-21-2012 at 02:45 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Raw Review: Number 1 contenders, Challenges, and HO-SKI's

Hi everyone, I'm back and I've decided to write this Raw live from my laptop for you all, as I have the time for this as I am luckily (or unluckily) unemployed at this time. I may as well do this as long as I have nothing else to do so if you like it let me know what you think.

After the opening backstage skit before the opening video, I kind of rolled my eyes, (you know in one of them ...

Updated 02-21-2012 at 02:45 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  5. The Rise and Fall of the WWE

Okay I wrote this Blog entery before Elimination Chamber so some things have been changed from the original.

Wassup it's the TurtleMan here with my very first blog here, I've been muddling this around in my mind for a awhile now and I figured I would write a blog about guys in the wwe who got a push and then lost it for whatever reasion.

First up......

Drew ...

Updated 02-20-2012 at 11:04 AM by Frank

Tags: raw, smackdown, vince, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Pipe bombs, promos, and a Cena-less Raw

Hello all, me again. As per usual I'm going to review Raw from my own personal perspective. As the title would suggest, tonight's Raw seemed heavy on the promos and video packages. It was. But we also got a fun main event and even Khali managed to not suck in a match (he was carried by Randy Orton to be completely fair though). Anyway, let's get this started.

Raw was indeed heavy ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. An Irish Rumble, an epic match, and a return to give you chills

After a two-day Facebook and Twitter media-blackout due to the Royal Rumble, it's safe to say it was well worth waiting to watch my second favourite event of the year followed immediately by Raw.

I'll start with the Royal Rumble and the epicness of the event, or unusual lack of it.

Since I'm covering two events in one blog here, I'll keep things as brief as possible ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Uncooked: Raw Afterthoughts The Good, The Bad, The Impartial

The Monday after the rumble, and what a show. Let's get right into it shall we?

The Impartial

Brodus Clay
    I like Brodus. I like that he has a unique gimmick. I think he can get himself over pretty well with it. He has reached a point though. Squash matches are not doing anything for him. He needs to cut a promo, focus on some superstar, start a feud..SOMETHING! If not, ...
  9. Jericho speaks, Miz is number one, and Laurinaitis to be future endeavoured?

Tonight I did something I haven't done in a while; sat and watched Raw without constantly updating my Twitter feed (I still occasionally updated it, a personal favourite of mine was 'Brodus Clay is living in an Amish paradise' after seeing his entrance attire). The end result in my eyes was a nearly flawless episode of Raw just six days before the Royal Rumble.

I'll tackle this
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. RAW Check! The Danish view - 17/01/2012

Hello people! This is a new blog series I will be starting, where I will review each of the segments of RAW, hopefully you will enjoy!

The RAW Opener

Mick Foley comes out and says that he wants to be in the Royal Rumble. Ziggler interrupts and make a mockery out of it. Punk comes out and backs Foley up, until John Laurinatis comes out and says that Foley cant be in ...
    Tags: raw, review, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.