View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Yes! Yes! Yes! The Raw Review (#YYYTRR)

Lately, it is becoming more and more difficult to find a reason to look forward to Raw. This isn’t going to be one of THOSE blogs; tearing into the WWE product and telling you all that creative is to blame for the (supposed) lack of character development and ‘poor’ storytelling. At the end of the day I am a WWE fan and I, like everyone else, watch the product for my own personal reasons.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Raw 5-13-13 Hits and Misses

Welcome to my Monday Night Raw Hits and Misses blog. You will see me give an overall score of tonight's Raw, what the hits of the show were and what the misses were as well. Please remember these are just my opinions and how I viewed tonight's Raw as a fan who has watched Raw weekly for a very long time.

Overall Score: 5.0

Hits

World Title Picture: I'm very happy ...

Updated 05-13-2013 at 11:32 PM by Anthony_Eckman

Categories
    User News , Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Blade's Experience: The Future Is Not Bright!

Welcome to another edition of Blade's Experience. In my last blog, I talked about what I want to see in WWE 2K14. Their is big news coming from the video game industry as WWE 2K14 coming out on October 29th 2013. Will the fans see the classic Slobber-knocker or the same old stuff in recent games before. In this blog, I will blog about Future Superstars. The WWE is in desperate needs of finding a new ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Blade's Experience: What we want to see in WWE 2K14

Welcome to another blogside of Blade's Experience. With all the recent discussions in WWE, I will turn the table to the virtual world of the WWE. Let's talk about WWE 2K14! Without THQ, will this gaming franchise be an success or will it go to bitter turmoil! Here is what I want to see in the next game which will come out later this year, with WWE fans hoping for 2K Sports to make this game a bigger ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Nexus reunion?

Hey everyone. I am back with another opinion of mine. I feel as if though The Shield have beaten EVERYONE they have come across. The only one they havent really beaten is Triple H. They have beaten the teams of:
    - Ryback, Kane and Daniel Bryan
    - John Cena, Sheamus and Ryback
    - Ryback, Sheamus and Chris Jericho
    - Randy Orton, Big Show and Sheamus
    - Kane, Daniel Bryan and ...
  6. Coffee Talk: What's So Great About...

Hey fans. DK Wrestling Savior here with another edition of Coffee Talk. It's been quite a while since I posted as I've been very busy with school and work and my daughter. I am proud to announce that, school is finished and in a week, I learn whether or not if I am a college grad at the ripe age of....well, let's just say, too old. I've basically pulled all A's and a B this semester so unless I completely ...
  7. Random Thoughts: Smackdown 5-10-13

Hell, I'm not wasting time. Let's get low down and dirty.

MAIN ATTRACTION: Smackdown 5/10/13

Moaning and Bitching with Jericho

Jericho's band isn't performing tonight, giving him a chance to run his highlight reel segment, with tonight's honored guest, Ryback. So Jericho tells Ryback how he understands him and his drive for the title, but that if he wins the title ...

Updated 05-11-2013 at 11:26 PM by wil2197

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. Random Thoughts: Very Unspecial Lated Edition of Raw: 5-6-2013

Okay, so after a work schedule that caused me to miss the last couple of weeks, and being sick with either the sniffles or the bird flu, I finally can do this admittedly late edition of Random Thoughts. Warning, I'm going off of poorly written notes, so my blog may be less than godly.

Main Attraction: Raw - May 6th, 2013

Cena Comedy Hour

So Cena comes out, and ...
  9. Extreme Rule Predictions

I just created a profile on this site and this is my very first blog. I've been on this site before and read other blogs and thought I'd really enjoy writing some.

This is how I see Extreme Rules playing out. I will add some matches that aren't confirmed yet but seem like they will take place. Everything from the match card, position of the match, stipulation, who would ...

Updated 05-11-2013 at 04:18 PM by Anthony_Eckman

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  10. Why the Shield is a Success

We have seen successful stables over the years such as the Freebirds, Von Erichs and Hart Foundation. We have also seen less than stellar stables such as the Filthy Animals, Latino World Order and my all time least favorite, WCW’s No Limit Soldiers. After quite a bit of thought, I have come up with a dozen reasons as to why I feel the Shield has gotten over and remained red hot.
    Feel free ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.