View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Wrestlers - Method Actors Extraordinaire

The worst thing that can happen to any individual in any walk of life is when they believe their own hype. Whether their new hugely inflated (or always inflated) ego carries continued success in whatever field they are involved in, there is an inevitability that it will catch up with them in some other way. Business men, strippers, hookers, all kinds.Tiger Woods is a prime example, his ego was probably ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Wrestlemania 28: Era vs Era

Hi everyone this is my first attempt at a blog so I hope everything is ok.

Wrestlemania 28 is becoming one of the most hyped Wrestlemania's of all time... If the WWE can finish the card as strong as the first match announced, this could potentially be one of the best wrestlemania's of all time if booked well. I think with the way WWE is changing nowadays we will only see a bunch of ...

Updated 05-17-2011 at 09:11 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. How to End Kane & The Undertaker !!

I think the torch of the Brothers of Destruction is officially gasping for breath and needs to be put out for good ! My suggestion on the perfect way to end them is to have them compete against each other , one last time at WM29 ..... in an Inferno Match !!!

At the end of the match , 'Taker can hit the Tombstone Piledriver and after he wins ( 21 - 0 ) he will do his pose on one knee . ...

Updated 05-09-2012 at 03:43 PM by ChaoticChris

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Nation of Domination - The Rock, Owen Hart, and More

The Nation of Domination - How I miss it so.

This faction led in to the peak of the attitude era and was another important part of what was created i that era.

It just worked, and evolved and evolved and evolved.

Lets examine the members of my favourite faction.

Faarooq - The original leader, he was perfect for the portrayal of the black ...

Updated 05-15-2011 at 06:08 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  5. Slammiversry 2011 Dream Card

TNA World Heavyweight Championship

King of The Mountain
    Mr Anderson (c) vs Sting vs Bully Ray vs AJ Styles vs TBD

Mr Anderson wins the title on Impact and the same night Bully Ray Becomes No.1 Contender but Mick Foley Makes it KOTM to annoy HH and adds Sting & AJ Styles to the match and the final Combatent will either be Samoa Joe, Kurt Angle & Matt Morgan ...

Updated 05-15-2011 at 06:08 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. My SmackDown! vs Raw 2012: The Best Game Ever!

Hey guys, I don't know about you all but I'm getting sick of the SVR Series getting more horrible as the years go. With the increase role in technology, the game shouldn't decline at all. Shut Your Mouth and Here Comes the Pain were the best ones in my opinion.

I have some ideas that would make this game better than any game. Even Call of Duty. Better than NBA 2K, Madden, any Rockstar ...

Updated 05-15-2011 at 06:07 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Smack"Let"Down, Top Heel, and P.S Your a Racist

I think that this week WWE has seen one of it's weakest weeks of TV in a while in my opinion. And from what i've heard, TNA had a strong week with a decent rating.

Of course just like any blog it is a mixture of fact and opinion. Therefore just like that mix i think there will be a mixed response to this blog. I believe this because in my humbled opinion Smackdown has been a hell of ...

Updated 05-14-2011 at 05:23 PM by Frank

Categories
  8. The (very late) ToughBlog : Week 6

Hey again, Hakumen's back and ready to give his belated thoughts on this week in Tough Enough. Yeah, I ran into a few snags whilst trying to write this, like my computer updating without telling me, making me lose all my progress and well, studying. But, we're past all that now, so time to rock! It's been a crazy time in the world of wrestling as of late, with such madness as Christian's 3 day title ...
  9. Impact Wrestling: The Rebuttal Blog

Let me first off say - if you agreed with my last blog or not, thank you for your click and for the time you took out to make a response. I am writing this blog as a response of sorts to many of your comments. It is just much easier trying to defend myself here than in the trenches of the comment section.

According to Kurt Angle and Hulk Hogan, TNA Entertainment is now running Impact ...

Updated 05-14-2011 at 05:24 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. WWE vs WWF: The Sad Decline of a Product

First of all, I have to thank Madness' WWE v WWF blog for inspiring me to finally get off my lazy ass and write my first blog. I salute you.

What I am going to write about may have been read to death by many of you and you may change the proverbial channel, but I hope that isn't the case.

As we know, WWE just isn't the same. In fact, Vince McMahon has either lost his ...

Updated 05-14-2011 at 05:25 PM by Frank

Categories

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.