View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. My Over the Limit Predictions

Hey folks, Taneel here about what should happen and what will likely happen at Over the Limit PPV this Sunday. Leave your comments.

1. Ryder vs. Kane: This match should have happened at Wrestlemania, it would have made sense then. Instead, they gave Kane vs Orton at Mania which made no sense and this match now makes no sense.
    What will happen likely - Kane dominates and wins a quick ...
  2. Sudden Impact: Lots of TNA Impact Stuff to Discuss

Hey Wrestling Fans. The Saviour here debuting my new weekly series blog entitled Sudden Impact. The idea behind this is to focus solely on TNA Impact Wrestling. I'll give opinions on story lines I'd like to see, give my commentary on the direction I think they're headed, and basically touch on other aspects involving the company. Sometimes it'll resemble my other weekly blog, The Abdominal Stretch. ...
  3. WBC Top 5 Series #6: Top 5 Feuds To Not Happen

What is up everybody! Time for another edition of the WBC top 5. I hope you guys enjoy it, as the reigning champ, Tommy Thunder, goes up against Playboy Stevie V. The topic is top 5 feuds to not happen. Now with this, I told the competitors they could use wrestlers that are in separate ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Guys I Like #2: Shawn Micheals

Based upon all the positive responses from my first blog, it would seem most of you are tired of all the negative posts about wrestling. Which it's good to have a change of pace from all the "what's wrong with" or "how to save" blogs.

Shawn Micheals:

Thus guy is special. Not just as a superstar or for what's he's done for the business but to me in general. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Why didn't you leave the memories alone?!

Hi Guys, B-ri here once again and this is a follow up blog to my previous blog centred around TNA and how it's transitioned from the future to the past. PS this is just a short blog and does have some very important aspects at the bottom so thanks for checking it out!

If you didn't see it first time around here's a link to the blog. It features a video of the changes between TNA pre 2010 ...
  6. IWC: Too much?

First and foremost, credit goes to 'alcrissam' for his post "why the internet hurts wrestling." While some may not have agreed with some of his points, the premise brings to light the consequential effect of internet reporting related to the wrestling industry.

There seems to have always existed an argument regarding pro wrestling and whether it was considered a sport, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Biggest Problem with the WWE: Storyline.

This blog is on my main problem with the Wwe at the moment and it's not twitter.

My problem is that they aren't currently delivering good storylines and we don't have reasons to cheer or boo each wrestler.

Going into Over the limit there are 6 matches book:
    Kane vs Zack Ryder
    Cm Punk vs Daniel Bryan
    R truth and Kofi vs Zigswag
    Sheamus vs Orton vs ...

Updated 05-17-2012 at 07:18 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. Why we, the IWC. have hurt wrestling

First and foremost, credit goes to 'alcrissam' for his post "why the internet hurts wrestling." While some may not have agreed with some of his points, the premise brings to light the consequential effect of internet reporting related to the wrestling industry.

There seems to have always existed an argument regarding pro wrestling and whether it was considered a sport, ...

Updated 05-17-2012 at 07:17 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Top 5 worst and best HIAC matches of all-time!!!

I have planned to do something like this for a while, but after Mania.....everyone was doing it. So I waited and did something else til it cooled down a bit. If you sit there and see all these HIAC blogs, odds are you won't want to read all of them which is why I waited til now to do this. Top 5 worst and best HIAC matches of all-time. Now, my criteria isn't based on mat wrestling here. It is going ...
  10. MP.Brousers Over The Limit 2012 Predictions

Hi guys, MP.Brouser here with a another prediction blog here on the EWN.
    As the title says, i'm going to try to predict Over The Limit 2012.
    So let's get started;

Pre-Show:
    Kane vs. Zack Ryder - Singles Match
    This will just be a beatdown on Zack Ryder for 80% of the match.
    Kane hits the Chokeslam for the 1..2..3
    __________________________________________________ _______________ ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.