View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Prestige - A forgotten art form of Pro Wrestling.

Hello there EWN Readers. It has been a number of months since my last blog, which was the Chris Benoit blog back in May, but I have returned to talk about something which is more important then ever for the wrestling industry.

It all comes down to one word... Prestige.
    What is Prestige? Well for those unaware with the term, let me explain it to you.

Prestige is ...

Updated 08-17-2012 at 05:37 PM by kylos

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Wrestlemania 30 And What WWE Could Be Building Toward

As if it could not already be stated enough, John Cena is this generations Hulk Hogan. Wins most of his matches, sells the most merchandise in the company, and is the "Poster-Boy" of the company.
    How Cena and Hogan Came To Be

In January of 1984 at Madison Square Garden, Hulk Hogan knocked off The Iron Sheik to become the then WWF Champion. Afterward, the world was ...
  3. WWE RAW 8/13 Ratings Breakdown ~ The Deluxe Lounge

See? I told you I'd be back. Welcome to the Deluxe Lounge. In this blog series, I will feed you the weekly ratings for WWE RAW and put my own thoughts on the numbers and why the segments either drew or failed. As always, if you strongly disagree with what I have to say in this blog, feel free to leave comments below or respond with a blog of your own.
  4. Silly Brit: Underated and Underused

Hi everyone!

I really enjoyed writing the earlier blogs that I thought I might expand on the whole 'list' format blogs. They seem to generate debate and discussion and I love stirring the pot a little with some controversial picks. So, in the spirit of what now looks like an incredibly narcissistic blog post, the next topic
    awaits.

I was looking over ...
  5. Dubs Review: Summerslam 1999

Hello guys. With Summerslam 2012 right around the corner, what better way to get ready for the biggest PPV event of the Summer than to look back on another old school Summerslam PPV which is Summerslam 1999! Like always, I will give my honest opinion on the matches and rate the PPV overall ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. WWE '13: Which Wrestlers to Include

Hi boys and girls and welcome to part 2 of WWE 13: Which wrestler? I am going to finish the work I did in my latest blog entry and this time I am going to include those wrestlers I think have a good chance to be in the game, more likely than some of the other guys that I include in part 1. Here are my choices:

1. Goldust. Hade some decent feuds in the mid card division.

Updated 08-15-2012 at 10:21 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. The WCW/ECW vs. WWF Invasion Angle

This is the first time I've done something like this. The column will consist of my friend Matt Peddycord and I talking back and forth about the Invasion angle.If the column is well-received, we will do more together. We will also take requests for the next topic. But before I get ahead of myself, let's see how this goes.

Kyle Fitta: The angle all started when Vince McMahon

Updated 08-16-2012 at 11:00 AM by Kyle Fitta

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. WWE RAW 8/6 Ratings Breakdown ~ The Deluxe Lounge

Welcome to the Deluxe lounge. In this blog, we will take a look at how WWE 8/6/2012 RAW did last week in the ratings and what segments drew and failed. You also get to have my thoughts about the segments themselves, and if you disagree strongly about my statements you are free to comment down below or make another blog responding to this one. With that said, let's get into it.

9. WWE Classics OnDemand Review: WCW BEACH BLAST 1992

1992 was a transitional period for WCW, With the loss of Ric Flair WCW was scrambling to come up with some new stars and story lines. Since the WCW no longer could use the Heel group "The Four Horsemen" they decided to create a new Heel stable with Arn Anderson having more of a leader role and that stable was "The Dangerous Alliance". The Dangerous Alliance was the breath ...

Updated 08-14-2012 at 10:17 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Booker E': Booking Summerslam

Hello all, Edgor95 here. After being pleased with the responses (or the fact that there was one at all) from my last blog, Booking MITB, I thought I would try to do a consistent one about the Booking of all the PPVs.

The format is match, likely WWE pick, and what I would do, follow by an explanation of both. They are in no particular order, just from the list of official matches I've ...

Updated 08-15-2012 at 07:12 PM by edgor95

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.