View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The ability to draw: Taking risks and opportunities

In the awe-inspiring world of professional wrestling, the wrestling business strives off of having the desire to succeed. It's something that's separates the wrestlers who are in this business for the love and respect of it to the wrestlers who use wrestling as a stepping-stone to achieve another career in entertainment (this isn't a shot at The Rock but at wrestlers who don't have a care for the ...

Updated 09-14-2012 at 11:38 PM by Dubs

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. From Something to Nothing: Swagger, McIntyre, Morrison, More!

In this blog, I will be talking about the superstars in WWE who were really something at one point and then just dropped to nothing. Superstars who won the Intercontinental title and now are rarely seen. Won the world heavyweight title and just lose week in and week out.

Jack Swagger- I remember watching the build up to Wrestlemania (I can't remember which one) but boy did it suck. Jack ...

Updated 09-15-2012 at 04:15 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. What If: Wade Barrett

Hey guys! Here's the 2nd blog to the series "What If." Today I'll be doing the blog with The Great One, glad to have him on here. We're going to be talking about Wade Barrett today and just giving a lot of thought on what would've happen if Barrett won the WWE Championship at Survivor Series. Let's get started!

StratZ-

Orton, Barrett, & Cena

Angle: ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Top Ten Legendary Finishers

Mikey A here again. My first blog was the top ten finishers in wrestling right now and some people did not understand what right now means so I will make a list of Legendary finishers.

10. Undertaker Chokeslam-To me the chokeslam is a fantastic move. Used by Kane, Big Show, Marcus CorVon, and sadly The Hurricane. But the best Chokeslam is The Undertaker's because he lifts him in the air ...
  5. WWE RAW 9/10 Ratings Breakdown ~ The Deluxe Lounge

Welcome to the Deluxe Lounge. We are back once again to -- FEED! YOU! MORE! -- numbers and discuss which segments did good or bad for this week's WWE RAW. So let's get right into it.

The September 10th WWE RAW did a 2.89 cable rating with 4.15 million viewers. Uh-oh. For the second week in the row, WWE RAW is below average. Now the thing is, ...
  6. sudden Impact: The Final Stretch Toward Bound For Glory

Hey wrestling fans. DK Wrestling Savior here with this week's edition of Sudden Impact. You'll have to excuse me this week, as this won't be my best work. I'm going through some things right now, and my free time is dwindling by the minute. So, let's get to it.

Austin Aries, Bully Ray, Jeff Hardy, Bound For Glory

A Double and Jeff Hardy had a nice face off and before things ...

Updated 09-14-2012 at 07:35 AM by DK Wrestling Savior

Tags: tna impact
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. OO: Ozfan's Opinion: Greatest Reigns as WWE CHAMPION

Hey everyone. I am back and this time I will share with you my opinion on the greatest championship reigns in WWE. First of all, I would like to show my support for Jerry "The King" Lawler and hope he makes a speedy recovery. This post will include reigns from the WWE Championship. I will post reigns from other titles in the next few days such as the Heavyweight, Tag Team, Divas etc. ...

Updated 09-14-2012 at 06:25 PM by ozfan

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. MP.Brousers Night Of Champions 2012 Predictions

Hi guys, MP.Brouser back here with a another prediction blog here on EWN.

(Haven't done one since Over The Limit)
    In this blog I will give you my very detailed predictions, toughts and aftermath of NOC.
    So lets get started:

Pre-show:
    Battle Royal for a United States Championship match later in the evening

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. When It Gets Too Real, Owen Hart, Lawler, More

Hi there everyone.

As you are no doubt aware, one of the true wrestling greats is facing a new battle. Watching RAW when it happened, I couldn't help but feel physically ill at what was unfolding. I was scared that, in some way, as a viewer, I'd be witnessing the possible demise of a charismatic superstar and a great colour commentator, Jerry Lawler. The news seems to be more positive ...

Updated 09-13-2012 at 08:49 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. Cena Gets Political: Closer Look On His Montreal Promo

If you are from America and follow the current race for president, you HAD to have seen the clues from John Cena's promo last Monday night. If you could get the hints, John Cena was indirectly blasting Barack Obama.

In this blog, i will break down exactly what John Cena said about our current president.

John Cena: (to CM Punk) "For 300 days, you have been champion. For ...
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.