View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Future Tag Team Champions

Future Tag Team Champions

Today, i'm going to talk about the Tag Team Division in WWE. Triple H said some time ago, he was interested in rebuilding the Division back to it's glory days. Now recently the Tag Team Division is slowly but effectively building up nicely. ...

Updated 09-30-2012 at 04:12 PM by deadly56

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. My Projected Hell in a Cell card and predictions

With the 2012 edition of Night of Champions PPV now in the books, the WWE heads to Phillips Arena in Atlanta, Georgia for the fourth annual Hell in a Cell PPV on Sunday, October 28th.

200px-HellInACell12.jpg

And so without further delay, here is my projected Hell in a Cell card and what to expect.

YOUTUBE PRE-SHOW MATCH
    UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP

Updated 09-30-2012 at 07:01 PM by Dashing Rachel

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Booking Hell in a Cell

Hey everyone. I am back and I thought I would share with you on how I would book the upcoming Hell in a Cell PPV. This will take place in just over three weeks. I hope you enjoy.

[U][B]THE MAIN EVENTS[/B][/U]

[B]WWE Championship match
    Hell in a Cell match[/B]
    CM Punk (c) vs. John Cena

OR....
    If Cena is not able to compete at Hell in a Cell, ...

Updated 09-28-2012 at 08:58 PM by ozfan

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. STATE OF THE 'E: Saturate The Nation

[COLOR=#222222][FONT=Tahoma]Yeah... WOW!! Almost 3,000 views for my first [B][FONT=Tahoma]SOT'E[/FONT][/B] back! I only got six comments but, I digress. My new blog, [B][FONT=Tahoma]#RAWTALK![/FONT][/B] is doing pretty good as well with over 1,900 views... still only six comments but, can't get blood from stone I guess. Either way, I'm back.

It felt real good to write another SOT'E and ...

Updated 09-28-2012 at 12:14 AM by Rated_R(ob)KO

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Sudden Impact: Three Weeks to Go

Hey wrestling fans. DK Wrestling Savior here with another edition of Sudden Impact, where its all TNA, all the time.

We have 3 weeks until TNA's Grand Daddy of em All. The card is starting to take shape. But there is one thing that overshadows all the matches that are going to on the card, and that is the anticipation that we will finally find out who's behind Aces & Eights, who ...
    Tags: impact, tna
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. The Splash: Who Will Be WWE's Next Big Thing

Welcome back Splashers. This past week John Cena had removal of bone fragments or spurs in his right arm this past weekend. While it was a mild operation, Cena is expected to appear at Hell in the Cell. I read the interview with a former member of the WWE creative team: Court Bauer posted by Ryan Clark. ...

Updated 10-01-2012 at 03:03 PM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Booking Ryback to the top of the WWE

Here is how I'd book Ryback to the top of the WWE: PPVs underlines w/opponents in bold along with championship type.

HIAC beats Miz for the IC title.
    Survivor Series: Championship scramble-defeats Miz vs Otunga vs Brodus Clay vs Kofi....title changes throughout the match w/champion given the last entry in the championship scramble. Comes in and dominates holds the belt in the air ...

Updated 09-26-2012 at 06:21 PM by TheGreatOne (bold)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. Yes! Yes! Yes! The Raw Review

CM Punk still cannot muster up any respect from an injured John Cena, Daniel Bryan & Kane got a team name which was the best a bad trio, and WWE’s tag team division is finally becoming relevant again.

Last night’s Raw was just as engaging as last week, and once again it was all down to CM Punk and Paul Heyman. That’s not to say the likes of AJ and Mick Foley weren’t key, but

Updated 09-26-2012 at 12:19 AM by ComingToCinemas

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Matches I would like to see and predicted winners

Hey everyone. I am back with another opinion I want to share with you. This time, I will show you a list of matches I would like to see. Some of them possible, others not so possible but still, I hope you enjoy.

[B]No Disqualification Tornado Tag Team match[/B]
    Undertaker and Kane vs. Triple H and Shawn Michaels
    [B]WINNERS:[/B] The Brothers of Destruction
    [B]Note: [/B] ...
  10. #RAWTALK! (Number.001): 09-24-2012

Welcome everyone to the inaugural edition of my new blog series: [B]#RAWTALK! [/B]now, I will be doing this series every week and my normal [B]STATE OF THE 'E [/B]blogs pretty much whenever I feel like it. I'm still not sure on a particular format I'd like to present this to you guys in so, I'm going to present it in a way I was thinking and see how you guys like it... let me know. THANKS!

Updated 09-25-2012 at 01:44 AM by Rated_R(ob)KO

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.