View RSS Feed

User News

Post your wrestling news, rumors, photos, and videos. If you are posting rumors, please have some thing to back it up.

1. Great Things About Wrestling Episode 1

Hello everybody, Mania is very very close and things are getting exciting. Do you know what I never see, I never see any blogs about things that people love about wrestling. There's lots of analysis, opinion and so on, but a lot of it is written in a forlorn kind of way. I'm not a fan of Tna by any means, but watching some random episode tonight has reminded me of the things I, and I believe the vast ...

Updated 03-26-2012 at 02:39 PM by The Next Big Thing

Tags: wrestling, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  2. Thoughts about Lord Tensai

I think Lord Tensai is the destructive force the WWE needs right about now, he would add power to the WWE as well as bring in some Japanese style wrestling that he has picked up over the last few years.

So as many people already know and have figured out, Tensai is in fact former WWE wrestler A-Train/Albert. When A-Train was in the WWE he was a dominating force but I always ...

Updated 03-24-2012 at 03:24 PM by Madness

Categories
  3. Alternatives For WrestleMania Weekend!

The Rock vs. Cena & HHH vs. Undertaker in Hell in a Cell are strong selling points for WWE's granddaddy PPV this year. I don't blame you if you order this. I will catch this on DVD eventually.

If you are like me, paying $60 for one event seems excessive, let me offer a great alternatives during that same weekend.

The iPPV is only $1.99. Why only $1.99? Well instead ...

Updated 03-18-2012 at 06:46 PM by Rated_R(ob)KO

Tags: cena, rock, wwe
    Categories
  4. John Cena's Second Chance

While everyone is getting themselves in a hoop about things like what The Rock's REALLY back for and whether a 12 Man Tag Team match is a logical choice for Wrestlemania, alot of Cena detestors have been surprisingly quiet about this thing. I'm glad that people are showing their true colours and admitting they like the guy and not making a big stink about what is really happening.

Updated 03-18-2012 at 01:58 AM by Rated_R(ob)KO

Tags: cena, wwe
    Categories
    User News , Thoughts and Opinions
  5. My Idea for The Miz's Wrestlemania! PART 2

Now I know I said I was going to let you guys think of what would happen at wrestlemania if The Miz was involved in the GM match up (on long's team). But I got thinking about it, and I thought I would share it with you!

Special shout out to the DK Wrestling Savior for his kind words and apologies if you were thinking along the same lines.

Here goes! So based on the ...

Updated 03-15-2012 at 12:44 PM by Rated_R(ob)KO

Tags: the miz, wwe
    Categories
  6. WrestleMania 28: 3 Weeks to go

Hi all, I thought that I'd start giving a preview for the upcoming WrestleMania 28 PPV, by analysing the actual and rumoured card from top to bottom to see where we are right now and how it's going. I'm going to post this every Saturday or Sunday (after I've seen Smackdown) in the coming weeks and see how this big PPV is shaping up. let's get started, have a lot to go over this week.
  7. A look at WWE Superstars and NXT

Monday Night RAW and Friday Night SmackDown are the two shows that feature the top WWE Superstars in action. But what about the two other shows: WWE Superstars and WWE NXT?

ss.jpg

WWE Superstars premiered on WGN on April 16, 2009. It's a show like WWE Heat and WWE Velocity, a show that gives lesser-known Superstars a chance to compete.

Among ...
  8. Looking Ahead To The 2012 WWE Draft

As WrestleMania 28 draws closer and closer with John Cena vs. The rock and Triple H vs. The Undertaker headlining the show, it also means that the 2012 WWE Draft is coming up as we look at which Superstars and Divas will be changing brands on a very special three-hour Monday Night RAW on Monday, April 23 at the Joe Louis Arena in Detroit, Michigan (home of my favorite NHL team the Detroit Red Wings). ...
  9. Did You Know?: Are WWE's Claims Accurate?

Hey fans. This is an unusual third post for me this week. Again, it's something fresh. It's not one of 9 Rock vs Cena Promotions Comparisons. It's not one of 8 "Best Wrestlemania Matches". It's not one of 6 "Best of All Time" posts and then lists a Dolph Ziggler match. *Yes, I had to rip Ziggles, even in a post like this*.

Instead, I saw one of WWE's famous Did You ...

Updated 03-03-2012 at 04:59 PM by DK Wrestling Savior (Re-worked Title)

Categories
    User News
  10. A VERY LONG Blog about The Rock and his career as a wrestler

Hi everybody, the last few days there have been an overwhelming amount of blogs that have appeared, some for, most against, The Rock. If you haven't read my blogs before, or forget, I grew up as a WWE fan in the 80's, and quickly my hero's were Hulk Hogan, Million Dollar Man (definitive heel), Macho Man Randy Savage and funnily enough Greg "The Hammer" Valentine (he really had a lovely head ...

Updated 02-25-2012 at 02:29 PM by The Next Big Thing

Tags: the rock, wwe
    Categories
Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 32 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.