View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The Royal Ramble: Weekly Raw Review

It's Ramblin' Time!

Welcome everyone, to the Royal Ramble! I am Trick the writer of the Royal Ramble! Follow me on twitter @TheRoyalRamble once I get out of Twitter jail. This is the first addition to my weekly review blog on Raw! Before I start, if whatever I say offends or pisses anyone off, well then grow a pair and move on! Happy 4th of July by the way! Let's kick things off ...

Updated 07-05-2012 at 06:12 PM by TRICK1042

Tags: bryan, john cena, punk, raw, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. The Wrestling Backfire: An Inside Look At The WWE

WWE put together one of the best and most newsworthy B-PPVS of all time, with Brock Lesnar losing his return match and Cena being beat up so badly that he had to take time off. I asked my friend how long would this hot-streak last. He said a month and I sarcastically said they would cool down in a week. It took a day.

After Extreme Rules, Cena was announced that he had to wrestle at
  3. Punks Hair

[QUOTE=peppermill25;538540]So, looking back through the past 6 or 7 years, Ive noticed a trend with cm punks hair. Hes gone from the total punk with long greasy hair to a skraggley cult leader with greasy long hair, to a decent looking guy, in my oppinion because he always has his hair gel'd up. It started when he lost the hair match to Mysterio. I think he is more marketable and a better fit for ...
    Tags: greasy, hair, punk
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. A genuine curiousity

At Extreme Rules, Daniel Bryan was competing for the WHC title and the very next day on Raw, he became the #1 contender for WWE title. Which of these do you think is WWE Creative's motive behind it ?
    1. Bryan is so over with the croed now that they want to put the title on him, but making him win it off Sheamus would make whole point of Sheamus winning it meaningless.
    2. Bryan is a heel ...
  5. And that's all I got to say about that.

This is my second blog (actually it was my first but I couldn't figure out how to post it so it would appear on the main page). Going to make it a quick one. Some insight on me:

Wrestlemania V was my first time ever watching WWF.

I was mad when they had to change the name to WWE. My solution was put a panda and Stone Cold in a steel cage. Winner got the rights. Though the ...

Updated 04-06-2012 at 07:41 PM by KillroyWW2

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. WHAT WOULD STEVE DO? Blog. 01: Jericho Vs. Punk

Hi guys! Welcome to the first edition of the WWSD Blog – a look at story lines and scenarios in the WWE and asking the question “What Would Steve Do?”. Now I may not be right all the time, and I’m not claiming to be better than any of the WWE’s current writers, but this is purely my opinion as to what I would like to see if I was given creative control, even just for ...

Updated 03-29-2012 at 06:50 AM by Rated_R(ob)KO

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. What If: The Cult of Cenation... John Cena and CM Punk

Hi again folks, Scribbler Jones here again. I was watching some YouTube mash-up themes for various WWE superstars and just got to thinking of some oddball ideas. Let me start by saying: these are just some ideas I thought of, but am pretty sure they will never see the light of day; yes, I know a lot of people will jump to conclusions and not even hear me out; and I'm perfectly fine with that. With ...
  8. Current Storylines and Where They're Going...

Hey Everyone. DK Wrestling Savior here. I really need to change that name. Any suggestions? Nevermind. I'm just opening the floodgates of immaturity with that request.

I'm going to do something a little different on this post. I won't be posting this weekend with Smackdown and TNA thoughts so I wanted to touch on the current storylines in the WWE. I will also be speculating on how I ...
    Tags: cena, jericho, punk
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. There's Still an Anonymous Raw GM? Not For Long.

Two blogs in two days?? I'm on FIRE!!!!!!!! Also, I'm finally getting excited about the WWE product again (sanz Cena winning at NOC). But, good things could be on the horizon. Anyway, on to the topic at hand.

I've noticed that over the past few months, the Anonymous Raw GM podium would ...
    Tags: punk, raw gm
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. John Cena, CM Punk and the WWE today.

Hello EWN. I've been a long time visitor of this site and just recently joined. This is my first blog. It will be a bit long, but will give a different insight on the Cena/Punk angle.

There are Cena fans who think that there is no reason for Cena to be disliked. That definitely is not true. He has his good points but has his faults as well.

Pros:
    good mike skills ...
    Tags: cena, punk
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.