View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Super Kick: Revamping WWE's Pay Per Views

Hey guys, HB-Dre here with the first, of what I hope to be many more blogs on my views on wrestling, in my weekly Super Kick. I'm new at blogging but have always had a passion for writing, so hopefully that passion comes through as a coherent and well thought out blog that creates some sort of reaction, be it good or bad.

Today I'm going to bring to you attention my thoughts(maybe ...
    Tags: improvements, ppv, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Rebel Lion's Den: WWE Pay-Per-Views Revamped

Welcome to the first Rebel Lion's Den...I hope you enjoy!!

A WWE pay-per-view is supposed to incite anticipation & excitement into the minds and hearts of the fans, but this hasn't been the case lately. With all the gimmick PPVs and PPVs with no real history, the WWE has seen a dramatic drop in the interest and buyrates of their PPVs. I feel this could be a reversible trend by simply ...
    Tags: lion, ppv, rebel, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. My Dream TNA vs WWE PPV Card

Hey all,

This is my first 'blog' so its gonna be short and sweet to warm me into things. I''ve recently been thinking of my dream card for a WWE vs TNA PPV event, so I thought why not post it here and see what the 'WWE Universe' thinks (urghh still makes me cringe that term)

So here goes I've tried to keep it to the standard 6/7 match line up but it was harder than I thought ...
    Tags: ppv, tna, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. My WWE PPV Dreamlist

Short Analysis of World Wrestling Entertainment Pay Per Views
    This is my first blog and whilst watching Vengeance last night, it hit me how poor the PPVS have been in the WWE this year. Bar the exception of maybe money in the bank and the royal rumble, I have found the others to be average to poor. As a result I thought I would write how I think WWE should do their ppvs

WWE ...

Updated 10-24-2011 at 10:38 AM by Frank

Tags: ppv, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. My Thoughts on WWE's PPV Strategy

First off, I would like to say that I do not often post on this website and that this is my first blog. Second, I feel guilty about writing this about a day after RatedATB posted a blog entry about WWE PPVs. While RatedATB wrote more-so on which PPVs should be shown and I'm writing on pricing and the number of PPVs, I still feel guilty, especially on the count of my suggestions section. For those ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. WWE and their PPVs

What's poppin everyone. I've been wanting to get something off my chest and that's WWE's ppv schedule. It seems every year the WWE adds or subtracts a show in favor of another and my question is why? What was wrong with the original schedule? In my opinion one of the worst things they did was making the themed ppvs. If it were up to me (and I wish a lot of things in WWE were up to me), I'd go back ...
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. House Shows vs. TV vs. Internet vs. Pay-Per-View

With Zack Ryder talking about how the Internet championship is the 'new' Television championship, I was thinking about what kinds of events the WWE generally has nowadays. Besides RAW, Smackdown, special country airings, and NXT, the WWE has a pretty diverse market. They have the two main shows, which Raw and SD are both televised, one live and one taped, then played at a later date. They have NXT, ...
  8. A couple of ways to make WWE PPV better

NOTE: some of these can be used in TNA PPV's aswell

1: Sunday Night Heat/Superstars
    bring back the hour programs befor the PPV it gives an undercard wrestler some PPV time & it also gives you time to have some backstage interviews, Add, Add a match stipulations basically just build up the story in a vary of ways. not to mention it also gives you some extra's on DVD's
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. BFG - Big Failure Guaranteed?

TNA's annual wrestling bonanza and their answer to WrestleMania, the holy grail of PPV events, "Bound For Glory," took place last night for what was supposed to be a night that changed wrestling forever. I'm not denying that it did.

However, I did not see last night's festivites. Why, you might ask? I was watching this week's iMpact on Sky Player, which actually aired on Saturday, ...
    Tags: ppv, tna
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.