View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Talking Smack #1

Welcome to Talking Smack #1. This is where I will be discussing the latest episode of Smackdown. There are a few blogs that focus on Raw, Impact, and even the Pay-Per-Views, but none that continually are dedicated to Smackdown. Here’s hoping that we change all that. There will be a learning curve for this as I try to see what works and what needs improvements. Let’s get in to it.
  2. WWE SmackDown Recap and Review

Video Recap of last week and AJ getting carried out on a strecher after her collision with Big Show air before the show starts.
    Lillian Garcia announces the arrival of Daniel Bryan and the boos immediately start flooding in. Daniel Bryan's heel turn has just been played out masterfully. When he enter the ring he does so looking REALLY pissed. Although sometimes D-Bry is a bit iffy on the ...

Updated 01-21-2012 at 09:04 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. TNA iMPACT Recap & Review 19/01/12

Starts off with a video package showing what happened last week between Hardy and Roode and the whole affair with the World heavyweight Championship match. This kind of pisses me off a little just because I can’t be bothered having to watch the screw finish again, but I guess it’s fine for people who missed last weeks title defense.
    Sorry About Your Dam luck. James Storm’s music hits and

Updated 01-20-2012 at 08:49 AM by Frank

Tags: impact, recap, review, tna
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. RAW Check! The Danish view - 17/01/2012

Hello people! This is a new blog series I will be starting, where I will review each of the segments of RAW, hopefully you will enjoy!

The RAW Opener

Mick Foley comes out and says that he wants to be in the Royal Rumble. Ziggler interrupts and make a mockery out of it. Punk comes out and backs Foley up, until John Laurinatis comes out and says that Foley cant be in ...
    Tags: raw, review, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Turtle Time: Judgement Day 2000 DVD Review Part 2

Hi this is the second part of my Judgement Day 2000 DVD review. I recommend that you read first part of my review if you haven't. If you have glad you're reading Part 2 .

Ok so lets get on with it . . .

Falls Count Anywhere: The Big Show vs. Shane McMahon
    Brief hype package showing how this came about (Shane was disappointed in Show's goofing around. Show cried.) ...

Updated 07-28-2011 at 12:37 PM by Mr.Turtle

Tags: review
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. WWE Live Event Experience from a First Timer

Hey guys, I know there's been quite a few of these reviews since the WWE has embarked on a world tour, but I just couldn't let my first live WWE event go untold, so here it goes!

The arena (Vector Arena) here in Auckland, New Zealand was PACKED, with only the top row being tarped off.

==CM Punk vs Rey Mysterio==
    Despite the usual jeers from the crowd, the crowd's ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Capitol Punishment Review (Better than Concensus)

So Ive been seeing different blogs and reviews on other sites about last nights Capitol Punishment PPV, and its been mostly negative. Ive never posted anything on this site, but I felt like the general consensus was off, and anyone who didn't see the show firsthand assumes they didnt miss anything special. Wrong. I may go on a bit of a rant but try to stay with me.

So other than a few ...

Updated 06-20-2011 at 10:26 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.