View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Gimmick Transitions: Better or Worse part 1

I read in the forum about putting Drew McIntyre back in his Chosen one gimmick and I stopped and thought of all the horrible and amazing transitions that either broke the character or helped the character. In this blog I will talk about the ones I can remember. Ones like Mark Henry, Kane, Drew McIntyre and others.

Drew McIntyre
    Most people remember this guy "debuting" ...
  2. Raw 6/17/13; A Huge Improvement

Lately, when I watch WWE, I've found myself missing the old days. WWE's storylines have become boring and the wrestlers need to have better characters, because otherwise, I'm not interested in them. Last Monday, I was really impressed though. The show was great.

When Mark Henry said that he was retiring, I honestly believed him. His acting was amazing. And when he power slammed John ...
  3. Superstar Hulk Hogan: "You want to love Hogan, but he gives me every reason not to "

Hogan ended by saying “whatcha gonna do when TNA and all the Hulkamaniacs become number one wrestling company in the world and run wild on you!” That is how Hogan ended his first promo inside a TNA ring. Hogan is probably the most well known wrestler in the world. Non-wrestling fans know who the man is. A lot of people dub him the greatest of all-time comparisons such as the MJ or Babe Ruth of ...

Updated 06-22-2013 at 10:27 PM by TheGreatOne (changing upcoming blog topic)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. The Return of Rob Van Dam

July 14, 2013 will mark the return of Rob Van Dam to the WWE at their Money in the Bank Pay Per View. He was last seen in the promotion at the 2009 Royal Rumble. He has since been employed by TNA aka ‘Impact Wrestling.’

Though not a personal favorite of mine, he is immensely talented and a big name in the business. Not on the level of The Rock and Brock Lesnar as far as general popularity, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. My Money In The Bank 2013 Card

MITB WWE Title
    Daniel Bryan vs Jericho vs CM Punk vs Ryback vs Big Show
    Winner: Daniel Bryan
    Story: Brock comes out and does a big spot with CM Punk; DB wins on top of the ladder, YES YES YES, to end the PPV

John Cena (c) vs Mark Henry
    Winner: John Cena
    Story: Cena wins clean over Henry with a huge AA

The Shield (c) vs Kane and Randy Orton ...

Updated 06-22-2013 at 03:57 PM by lucidreamer

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Leading raws up to mitb

Hey it's mr.onemanband and I will be making some Storyline in my blog today starts the first series. Now this take place with current champions and you will see title changes and turns so enjoy.

Raw after payback

John Cena - the champ is here.after going through hell last night I walked away with this wwe champion make no mistake it doesn't matter if your ryback rock ...
    Tags: cena, mitb, punk, raw, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. Leading raws up to mitb

Hey it's mr.onemanband and I will be making some Storyline in my blog today starts the first series. Now this take place with current champions and you will see title changes and turns so enjoy.

Raw after payback

John Cena - the champ is here.after going through hell last night I walked away with this wwe champion make no mistake it doesn't matter if your ryback rock ...
    Tags: cena, mitb, punk, raw, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. WWE/TNA Superstar Showdown Part 2

The results are in and it is time to continue the quest to find the dominant brand. The readers voted that Austin Aries to beat CM Punk in a 2 out of 3 falls match and Kane to beat Abyss in a tables match.

WWE:15 points TNA: 20 Points

Match 3:
    Stephanie McMahon w/Linda McMahon
    vs.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Booking Summerslam 2013

Hello everyone, this is going to be my card for this years WWE Summerslam 2013. This show has so much potential to be an excellent ppv, and one of the best in years if done right. I'm going to try to include as many guys as I can to make the show well rounded since it is the second biggest show of the year. Some notable guys left off will be Chris Jericho, Big Show, Mysterio and Mark Henry. I think ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Taker vs... at Wrestlemania 30

Hi Guys, I see taker retiring at wm30 so I want to know your top 5 picks of who he should face at wrestlemania 30. Also 1 fantasy living ( can be from tna, roh or even independent, legend...) and i fantasy opponent non living. Please see mine below and let me know what you think.

1- The Rock

Story: Rock has done it all except beat taker at Mania.

This match would ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.