View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. This week in wrestling: Revelations and Immortals

This week was actually pretty good if I do say so myself. We've seen 2 very good shows in Impact and Smackdown and RAW was better than usual. Can't believe I'm saying this but TNA may actually make this thing with Immortal work!

Monday Night RAW

Just like Smackdown, which I'll talk about later, RAW was focused on finding out who will be on Team RAW! So we're treated ...
  2. Breaking down TNA Wrestling

The view from over the water here in the UK regarding the current status of TNA is that the product is on the move generally in the right direction. Without discussing the financial state of the company or who controls the two hours of Impact & the hour of Reaction are pretty watchable.

It's rather annoying for me that TNA themslves created a 'comparison' problem to the WWE by ...

Updated 10-16-2010 at 04:54 PM by Frank

Tags: tna my take
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Why are wrestling matches so short?

It seems far too common that matches have the potential to be great if they were longer. It seems that every time I'm reading results or someone's post that someone comments that they wish a certain match could have lasted longer. In terms of what makes a great match, I think that match length is almost as important as the qaulity of wrestling between the two competitors. A match can last 3 minutes ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. TNA October 14 2010 Review

After Bound For Glory, which i did not watch, I tuned into watch TNA. It's been a long time since I actually watched TNA on Thursdays. When i read the Bound For Glory results on EWN, I was amazed at the finish. Before BFG, I didn't care who was Abyss's "They". I figured it would be some thrown together stable like they do most of the time. When I read the Angle vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Anderson ...

Updated 10-15-2010 at 11:17 AM by VKM

Tags: tna
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. Some of My Analysis of NXT

I actually never cared about the previous seasons of NXT, I would watch about one or two episodes then I was done. Season 3 is actually the first time I would record, now, watch online when it involves NXT.

In the previous seasons did they do all these stupid challenges? It's insane just thinking that about 3/4's of the show are about challenges, and not meaningful challenges either. ...

Updated 10-15-2010 at 09:11 AM by Frank

Tags: nxt
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. Can Paul Heyman save TNA?

For the past couple of months, there has been talk of Paul Heyman negotiating some contracts with TNA until things died down eventually. The problem? Heyman wants full control but Dixie wants to retain her power. The question here is whether Heyman can actually save TNA from the brink of annihilation or make some mistakes which I actually forsee him doing.

When it comes to a guy ...
  7. NXT: a total flop of an idea.....

Let me begin here that I do not watch wwe programing but I do read and study some play by play reports of their shows to see if it's worth the watch. And like always it isn't.

So this whole planned reality thing where they were supposed to do this ala Tough Enough was down the drain as soon as the first episode aired. ratings showed the same (now we know why it's on wwe.com). I actually ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Help Me Solve my TNA Mysteries

Let me get this out of the way: I'm a WWE guy. Always have been. Which is what leads me to having a multitude of questions about TNA. I've followed the product enough over the years to gain some sort of knowledge about what's going on over at TNA but I'm not what some would call "die hard."

There was a point where I did follow TNA for few months. Of course, I still remained ...

Updated 10-15-2010 at 09:13 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Matt Hardy - Trapped in his brother's web

What can you say about WWE superloser (oops, meant "superstar") Matt Hardy that hasn't already been said? We are all aware of the numerous videos uploaded on YouTube containing the pleas for his release,
    as we are aware of the characters of Matt and Matthew. The question at hand is why does the WWE simply not release him and my opinion of why he really wants him freedom.

Updated 10-13-2010 at 04:49 PM by Rich Cranium

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. What's with all the HATE towards Bound For Glory?

What's with all the HATE towards Bound For Glory?

Okay, so I watch Bound For Glory, then I log onto this website to see what the rest of you guys thought of the PPV, and to my amazement the vast majority of the EWN community hated the show, and i mean hated it, with a passion!!
    Which begs the question, did you guys watch the same PPV as me??

The PPV I watched had ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.