View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Stone Cold's rise to the top: KOTR promo or feud with Bret Hart?

Hey, hey, hey blog readers! I have been going through computer problems which is probably going to prevent me from doing blogs on a regular basis but luckily, I was able to cook up a blog for now. The topic of my blog will be about Stone Cold's rise to the top and what I think caused him to become the face of the Attitude Era between his epic promo he cut at the 1996 King of the Ring or his feud with ...

Updated 03-18-2012 at 11:24 PM by Dubs

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Top 5 Wresters to Never Hold a Singles Title in The WWF or WCW

This Blogs is about the Top 5 Wrestlers to never Hold a Singles title in the WWWF/WWF/WWE or WCW.

I cant count how many blogs we had on here about the top 5 men to never win a world title in the two main promotions. You look at the list of wrestlers in most these blogs and you see Legends such as Curt Henning, Rick Rude, Rowdy Piper, William Regal, Scott Hall, Davey Boy Smith, Owen Hart ...

Updated 03-18-2012 at 10:19 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Former Champions Can Mean Nothing

Hey guys. Its been awhile since I blogged but let me get right into it and thank you for clicking my blog.

This thought occured to me where being a former champion can mean absolutely nothing. Let me give you an example. Jack Swagger, a former world champion, looses to a guy like Santino twice. His world championship reign doesn't credit him today. Why give someone a world championship ...
  4. Wrestlemania 28: The outcome of the streak

What’s happened so far…

On the January 30, 2012 episode of Raw, The Undertaker returned after a ten month hiatus to confront Triple H. The two men stared at each other before Undertaker set his attention on the Wrestlemania 28 marquee. Triple H responded by ...

Updated 03-18-2012 at 05:35 PM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. Alternatives For WrestleMania Weekend!

The Rock vs. Cena & HHH vs. Undertaker in Hell in a Cell are strong selling points for WWE's granddaddy PPV this year. I don't blame you if you order this. I will catch this on DVD eventually.

If you are like me, paying $60 for one event seems excessive, let me offer a great alternatives during that same weekend.

The iPPV is only $1.99. Why only $1.99? Well instead ...

Updated 03-18-2012 at 06:46 PM by Rated_R(ob)KO

Tags: cena, rock, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  6. The Death of WCW, Who's Responsible?

I will talk about a topic that has been dead for awhile now. A topic that was one of the Hottest topics for about 5 years and is the death of World Championship wrestling.

A lot of people have their own theory on who is responsible for the closure of WCW. Today I will look at each possible candidate and give my opinion. So we will begin with the man that most Wrestling critics and fans ...

Updated 03-18-2012 at 01:55 AM by Rated_R(ob)KO

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Flash From The Past: Wrestlemania 21

Hey everyone. It is time for another edition of Flash From The Past. This time I am focusing on Wrestlemania 21, as I count down to the most recent Wrestlemania. Lets get ride into it shall we?

April 3, 2005
    Staples Center-Los Angeles, California

Match 1
    Rey Mysterio vs Eddie Guerrero

Match 2
    Money In The Bank
    Shelton Benjamin vs Edge
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. My 10 Worst Moments In Monday Night Raw history!!

What were the worst moments in Raw history? Something offend you, make you angry, or so on. You get where I'm headed with this. Here is my worst 10 Raw moments:

1999:Mae Young gives birth to a hand-Do I really need to explain this one?

1999:Mark Henry kisses a guy-Don't think this one needs an explaination either.

2001:Kiss my club-Back in 2001, Vince McMahon ...

Updated 03-18-2012 at 01:53 AM by Rated_R(ob)KO

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. John Cena's Second Chance

While everyone is getting themselves in a hoop about things like what The Rock's REALLY back for and whether a 12 Man Tag Team match is a logical choice for Wrestlemania, alot of Cena detestors have been surprisingly quiet about this thing. I'm glad that people are showing their true colours and admitting they like the guy and not making a big stink about what is really happening.

Updated 03-18-2012 at 01:58 AM by Rated_R(ob)KO

Tags: cena, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  10. My 10 Biggest Moments In Monday Night Raw History!!!

Monday Night Raw has had so many big moments, how can one possibly narrow them down to 10? I think I'll give this one a try. Do it by year instead of numbering them for the critics.

1997: 1st Stunner to Vince-At the time, Austin was injured and couldn't wrestle. So, he was on TV weekly on the mic attacking other wrestlers. Eventually, Stunning everyone except for the boss. That Stunner ...

Updated 03-18-2012 at 01:57 AM by Rated_R(ob)KO

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.