View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. WWE:Backstage.

Hi there! Now I know that this is a place for wrestling fans who really enjoy wrestling and I bet all of us are a part of WWE universe.Like it or not but it’s true.And this has made me think what does that really mean.

Money.Yes,it all comes down to money but this is just a part of it because in order to get money WWE has to offer something.Since the first day promotion has grown ...
  2. Top 5 wrestlemania rematches

Wrestlemania 29 is almost set and stone and it looks like we are going to get a rematch to the disappointing Rock vs Cena WM 28 match. This got me thinking of wrestlemania rematches that surpassed its predecessors and those that disappointed... So todays top 5 list will focus on Wrestlemania Rematches.

RULES
    The match has to be a rematch. The original match could of been legendary

Updated 02-23-2013 at 05:43 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Booking Wrestlemania 29 – The Card That Never Was! Part 1

Booking Wrestlemania 29 – The Card That Never Was

Hey Guys & Dolls
    With Wrestlemania soon upon us, I felt this inner urge to book MY event and show upon the world the realistic wonders that could have been.
    Please remember this is my combinations about what I'd like to see, what was realistically possible, and what would draw money!
    I encourage you to leave
  4. A Dennis Blog -- Why a Face Miz is good for business

Why a face Miz is good for business.
    Hello, fellow ewn bloggers and viewers. I have been writing blogs for the past couple of weeks on topics that I thought many other members of the IWC were misguided on their current viewpoints. I actually had a hard time choosing another blog topic for that reason, because I agree with other members of the IWC often. For some reason though, many members ...

Updated 02-22-2013 at 09:35 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Could TNA wrestlers really work for WWE?

Let’s just pretend that TNA folded and had to close its doors. Maybe a fire burnt down the Impact Zone, maybe everyone stopped buying their PPVs & merchandise or maybe Dixie completely mismanaged all of TNA’s funds. Regardless, this would leave about 50 wrestlers unemployed. Some would flock to WWE, others to ROH, a few to Japan and the rest would be back to the independent circuit. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. WWE Issues That Need Fixed ASP!

Hey been a wrestling fan my whole life. Only time I didn't watch it was while I was in Iraq with USMC between the years of 03 to 07. I have noticed some things that just irritate me about the WWE as of latly. Things that could go well for the show or prevent them from losing it if they fix it.

Team Hell No- Well Hell is one way too put it. That is where I feel like I am while watching ...

Updated 02-22-2013 at 03:02 PM by kctippens

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - The New WWE Championship belt. Good or bad?

Hey everyone. I am back with another opinion and this time, I will let you know what I think about the New WWE Championship belt that The Rock introduced this past Monday on RAW.

[B]My opinion:[/B] IT...IS...A PIECE OF MONKEY CRAP! as the Rock would say. It is BAD.

The title is small. It looks like an oversized replica of a Hall of Fame ring. And what's with the Brahma Bull ...
  8. Silly Brit: How Diva's Can Main Event Again

Hey there guys and gals! Sorry, it's been a whole while since I've posted here. I'm currently in the middle of hardcore studies in England, training to be a primary school teacher, so the workload has picked up tremendously since I visited the States.

I've been avidly following (albeit offline) the events of the passing months and, whilst The Shield have made an explosive impact, Cena's ...
  9. Alberto Del Rio vs Jack Swagger: A British Perspective

DISCLAIMER: I am British, and will be disucussing American politics in this blog, it is accurate to the best of my knowledge but please forgive me if get certain facts wrong.

So Jack Swagger (quite surpisngly) won the elimination chamber on sunday night, and with the odds of Ziggler cashing in before Wrestlemania looking very low, we have a very interesting feud on our hands.

Updated 02-20-2013 at 09:52 AM by Deadman_87

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. Believe in the shield!

Hey there everyone on EWN, and as you can see, I have NO creative mind whatesoever when coming up with a cool, catchy name for my Blog, so I basically have come up with a name being the Blog with no name, if you catch my drift. Confused? Yeah, thought so!

So anyways, this blog will basically be my point of view on things going down in WWE, and possibly some TNA (if I watch it) over the ...

Updated 02-20-2013 at 12:17 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.