View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. WWD: World Wrestling Debacle #1: Stables, A Rapper, and a Cheerleader

Ok guys, so here is my second blog since coming back! This is actually a joint blog, with another guy who is just getting into blogging, Dennis! So the idea with this is merely that we discuss different topics.

Dolph Ziggler - Borderline Jobber With A Guaranteed Title Shot

Dennis: I personally feel that Dolph Ziggler is being pushed incorrectly. Dolph has been in the WWE
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. WWE vs TNA: One Mans Opinion

So for those of you who are long time bloggers, you'll remember me from my series of Uncooked blogs, where I looked at each Raw and talked about them, or the Wrestling Blog Challenge series,, where other bloggers would go up against each other. Well, I'm dabbling back into blogs, who knows, you might even see a few Uncooked blogs from me. For this blog though, I'm taking a look at WWE and TNA, and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Reaction: A way to save Wrestlemania 29!

There are only 2 matches that are 100% certain for Wresltemania so far: Swagger/Del Rio and Rock/Cena 2.

The Swagger/Del Rio match has got a bit of momentum, but the general feeling around here seems to be that the main event sucks, and It will be boring.

I'm not gonna list the reasons why the match sucks (that's allready been done plenty of times) instead i'm gonna offer ...

Updated 03-02-2013 at 10:35 PM by Deadman_87

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. A Dennis Blog -- Why John Cena is great for the WWE

A Dennis Blog -- Why John Cena is Good for WWE.
    Welcome to this weeks edition of A Dennis Blog, this week I am inspired to talk about another controversial issue among WWE fans, John Cena. During this blog I plan to show why John Cena has been pushed to the moon by WWE, but how this is actually advantageous for WWE. I am well aware that many of the IWC will disagree with this and as always ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. IWC: Let your voices be heard

Rock vs Cena II.

Yup, it's happening. And there's nothing you can do about it.....

.....Well, almost nothing.

It is of no surprise that this rematch is by far the most unanticipated, unwanted rematch in recent wrestling history. As fans on this site and similar wrestling sites have done since getting the idea that such a rematch would take place, we've gone ...
    Tags: cena, raw, rock, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Jason's Thoughts: The next big indie promotion?

Hey guys im back to posting after a brief hiatus. I figured Id give you guys something besides a review and talk about a company. This company is one of the best and biggest companies in the indies. Pro Wrestling Guerrilla. Do not let the name fool you, even though its silly it provides you with some of the best, hard hitting, fast paced action in wrestling. Here are some reasons why.

Tags: indies, pwg
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. Kane:The Big Red Machine Not A Clown!

Hey Guys, This Is My First Blog Ever! And Feel Free To Advise And Give Opinions
    Kane Is My All Time Favorite Wrestler, I've been a fan of him since he debuted at Badd Blood Destroying His Half Brother Undertaker. Their Feud Was A Classic, And If I Remember Correctly It Took 3 Chokeslams And 2 Tombstones To Finish Him For 'Taker At Mania. What Now? YES! YES! YES!, NO! NO! NO!, I'm The Tag Team ...
  8. Top 5 wrestlemania opening matches

Wrestlemania season is upon us, So My Top 5 list will revolve around Wrestlemania's. Today I'm ranking the Top 5 opening matches in Wrestlemania history.

The Rules are simple, The match has to be the first match on the Wrestlemania PPV.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Babyfaces vs. Heels: Why the WWE tends to favor the babyface?

It's a forgone conclusion when it comes to getting pushed in the WWE. In the days of the TV-PG era, the babyface is usually the one who tends to be pushed more often than the heels. The reason of course is that babyface Superstars such as John Cena, Randy Orton, Sheamus, Ryback, and even Brodus Clay are getting more wins than their heel counterparts is very simple: the babyfaces are portrayed as superheroes. ...
  10. The Problem and Possible Solutions for the Divas

Do you internet marks finally get it?

Do people finally understand that WWE is a company desperate for consumer's money and attention? That they are only going to give opportunities to stars with interest, and how the Divas are not of any interest to the consumer? Wrestlemania is nigh & RAW is pulling off the best ratings possible. That means showing mostly segments that will certainly ...

Updated 02-28-2013 at 09:10 AM by OneTimePosterShorry

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.