View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. WWE: DreamMania

Hey peeps. Thanks for reading this, it is my first time here so be gentle
    I have been recently watching WWE, TNA and some smaller promotions and i gotta say that there are some guys either dead or just not in WWE that need to be. The potential for DreamMania (Dream matches for y'all who don't get it). The matches below, feature wrestlers when they were at the very top of their game, their ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Yes! Yes! Yes! The Raw Review (#YYYTRR)

I started out my own personal hype for tonight’s Raw by deciding to do what Triple H may have done last week. I decided to try the WWE App Drinking Game, and after a while realised that the WWE App isn’t mentioned enough to get me truly drunk. That was the first disappointment of the night.

Aside from this, I noticed there was a lot of filler in tonight’s Raw. Filler that would have ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Raw 5-27-13 Hits and Misses

Welcome to another week of my hits and misses column. Once again I'll be rating the episode of Raw 1-10 and telling you the hits and misses. To make it easier on me I decided to just give every major segment and every match a hit/miss rating so I don't have to choose just a couple hits and misses from the whole show.

Overall Score: 6.5

Hits:

John Cena Promo: ...
  4. Blade's Experience: Superstars who should be demoted

Welcome to another edition of Blade's Experience. I am your host Assassin Blade with an excellent idea in mind. I got this idea from a fellow blogger who enjoys reading Blade's Experience to write a blog of superstars who should be demoted from the top. Before I start, I will start a little column of Meme of a Day and a new column expressing my views of fellow blogger's blogs. For the millions and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Top 10 Raw GM material

With Vickie acting as "Managing Supervisor" of Raw, it is only a matter of time before Vince unviels a new Raw GM. There is no telling who or what this may be. Below are my choices to be the new Raw GM.

1. Eric Bischoff
    The lawsuit between TNA and WWE is now over. What a better time to bring in Bischoff to help make 3 hours of bleh into 3 hours of ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Blade's Experience: The Future Awaits... Part 2

Welcome to another blogside of Blade's Experience. In my last blog, I gave my prospective on the Wrestlemania 30 bookings. For those of you who are long time fans of Blade's Experience, I will post 5 blogs a week. That is a tremendous feat on my part because I have to come up with blog ideas and discuss them in future blogs. Hopefully you enjoy this blog as I continue to amaze the Millions upon Millions ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Not Necessary

As someone who has watched wrestling since 1988 (4 years old), I too long for something new and different. I agree that the product has become stale over the years. Instead of crediting it to the wrestlers, I credit it to the writers and bookers. Most wrestlers are doing what they're told and since WWE has went public, they've been limited as to what they can do. Now, of course, some wrestlers can ...

Updated 05-27-2013 at 07:47 AM by Jayoholic

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. 5 Wrestlers Who Should Be WWE/World Champion Soon

Usually I only do PPV prediction blogs and Raw review blogs but I feel like I have to get this off my chest. These are 5 guys who the WWE isn't doing anything important with that should be a major champion this year.

5. Cody Rhodes

I love Cody Rhodes. He works well on the mic and in the ring. When he first came in he looked promising. Winning tag team gold and joining the ...
  9. My Summerslam Card

Hey all, this is my first blog so lets see how this pans out.
    Here is what my ideal Summerslam card would be like. Please share your thoughts. Any feedback is much appreciated.

WWE Championship
    John Cena Vs Ryback (c)
    I don't really want to see these two go at it for the next few months and this feud may probably be over by the time we reach Summerslam but I don't see ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Blade's Experience: WM 30: A Spectacle You'll Never Forget!

Welcome to another blogside of Blade's Experience. This blog will be my opinion of how to book the Wrestlemania card. Please leave feedback below and Grammar Nazi are always allowed.

Wrestlemania 30
    Mercies-Benz Superdome
    86,734 in Attendance
    "You will never forget this night!"

Pre-Show: 15 Man Battle Royal: The superstar that can survive this ...

Updated 05-26-2013 at 12:57 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.