View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Thom Hodkinson's Pay-Per-Review: Payback To The Future

Hello once again everyone, your friendly neighbourhood Thom Hodkinson, here to drop my thoughts on this year's inaugural helping of Payback. Some fair excitement headed into this one, with the in-ring returns of both CM Punk & Dolph Ziggler for the Chicago crowd to enjoy, plus the delicious promise of a 3 Stages of Hell Match for the WWE Title.

So, as always, let's get right into ...
  2. Why Edge Is The Greatest Superstar of the Past Decade

Yes, you read that correctly. Adam Copeland, A.K.A Edge was the greatest superstar of the past decade. That's right, no Triple H, no Shawn Michaels, no Undertaker and certainly no John Cena. I write this article with a burning certainty as well as an unbiased mind. Now if you have read the article up to this point i beseech you to continue reading this article. Hear me out. I am going to back up my ...
  3. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - WWE Payback 2013 Predictions

Hey everyone. Welcome to Double O! I am back with another opinion of mine. This time, I will give you my predictions for WWE Payback! I hope you enjoy.

[I]PRE-SHOW MATCH[/I][B]
    Sheamus vs. Damien Sandow[/B]

I have been paying attention to Sandow over the past few weeks...I think that this would be a good way to start a possible push. I think that he will somehow win ...
  4. 2013 Payback Predictions

So Payback has finally dawned upon us and it seems that there is much to talk about. CM Punk will make his return in front of his hometown crowd, Randy Orton and Daniel Bryan will be teaming up, John Cena and Ryback will compete in 3 STAGES OF HELL, Wade Barrett actually gets to be on the show this time, there's a Divas MATCH and, ah...who am I kidding? Let's just get down to the predictions.
  5. Nitro's 10 Bold Predictions for Payback

Here I am again to bring you predictions that, while might not be right, but will be bold. At Extreme Rules, I got 4/10....well, hmmm. Anyways, I bring to you 10 bold predictions for Payback!

10. Damien Sandow will lose thanks to Rhodes

I was thinking of saying Sandow will win with this nice push, but this is what I really want to see. Sandow looks like he will lose, Rhodes ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. main event mafia vs aces and eight (includes lockdown card)

enjoy!
    It's 4 weeks before bound for glory and stings in the ring cutting a promo and here come's aces and eights they go to attack sting but here comes james storm with a chair and clears house sting shakes his hand sting announces storm is the first member into the new main event mafia the folowing week sting and storm are in a tag match vs doc and knux anderson comes down with a hammer but ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Top 10 moments: King of the Ring

Wrestlers go at it for years to prove they are the best in this business. However, a tournament began called King of the Ring. No other way can one prove they are the best any more than winning x amount of matches in one night that starts with 8 wrestlers and the winner is King. King means you are the best, most important of the group, or ruler of a group. So being king of anything means a lot especially ...

Updated 06-17-2013 at 09:18 PM by TheGreatOne (subject to change)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. wwe title picture 2014 january to july

This is my version of Brock lesnar's wwe title reign
    It starts at royal rumble sheamus has just eliminated randy orton and sheamus is recovering in the ring when brock's music hits this is the first time we've seen him since loosing to punk at summerslam the crowd are going nuts he gets in the ring sheamus attacks him but brock destroys him f5 and brock throws sheamus out brocks waiting in ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Blade's Experience: Pokemon as WWE Superstars

Welcome to another blogside of Blade's Experience. In this addition, I will do something know one else on the EWN or IWC has the guts to do. I will write a blog about Pokemon as WWE Superstars. Enjoy and please harsh critics are allowed alongside Grammer Nazi. Enjoy!

Pokemon as Wrestler

Pikachu as John Cena: One of the best wrestlers in WWE History and my personal favorite ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Ranking The Streak: 7-1

So on Sunday I finally did something I've been meaning to do for a year now. Buy Undertaker: The Streak 4 Disc DVD. As I was watching these 9 hours of matches I thought, "You know what would be fun? Ranking each Wrestlemania match." So that's exactly what I did. I know that CM Punk vs. Undertaker wasn't on this DVD but don't worry, I went to Youtube and watched the match. A lot of criteria ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.