View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. William Regal: Future HOF & The saving Grace of NXT

Hey guys BlackFalcon here once again. Tonight I decided to watch the first NXT of the year online. I had not watched a single episode from Series 3 onwards. The matches were okay, I didn't really care much for the backstage storylines (although I laughed at the Reks/Hawkins v Tatsu/Baretta prank war, and their match was incredible), but one person made it all worthwhile. A returning William Regal ...

Updated 01-13-2012 at 02:31 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. How 2nd and 3rd Generation Wrestlers can be Successful

Lately we have seen a lot of kids from are favorite stars follow in their footsteps. Some have been successful and some have not. I haven't really seen another Blog on this so I decided to write one listing things I think can help children in wrestling family's have successful careers.

Don't Use a Gimmick from your Family

Sometimes it's OK, but most of the time it just ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The WWE HOF, wrestlers #s 21-40 who should be inducted.

A follow up to my original Top 20 wrestlers who should be in the Hall of Fame I posted a few days ago, I present here the second top 20 (#s 40-21). Special considerations were made to The Rock N' Roll Express, Killer Khan, Psycho Sid, Sean Waltman, John Tolos & John Barend. There is a long storied history in pro-wrestling and the WWE with many more names to consider. If I made a list including ...

Updated 01-13-2012 at 12:04 PM by Wombat Attack

Tags: hall of fame
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. STATE OF THE 'E: Was 2011 One Of The WWE's Best Years?

Welcome to another edition of STATE OF THE 'E in blog form. I'm anticipating writing this one because I'm sure many people will disagree and say that 2011 was one of the worst years. I digress but, I normally do in this situation. I'm not going to number reasons why I believe 2011 was one of the best years, I'm just going to write and see where it takes me. Hopefully you read and you throw some thoughts ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The 10 Funniest Guys in Wrestling Today

Hey guys Knox here. Just blogging for fun on the funniest guys in wrestling today. I think no matter how inconsistent the product is for TNA & WWE, the one thing that's present is humorous characters and that's always good news. I'm going to share my rank of the 10 funniest. This list is strictly WWE & TNA

10 Funniest Guys in Wrestling Today:

10. Cm Punk
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. 2002: A Dynamic year in WWE - Part 1: January to April

February 2001 ; ECW goes belly up.

March 2001: Vince McMahon buys wCw and gains a monopoly on the business.

2001 was the year the wheels began to come off. The loss of Triple H and Chris Benoit, two of their prime workers at that time, a failed heel turn for Stone Cold Steve Austin along with a failure of an angle called the Invasion were just the main things needed to ...
    Tags: wwe, wwf
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Some of the Four Horsemen Ride Again

Hello Splashers! I’m not going to dilly dally on this one, as I know this topic might bring some heat on me. This past Monday The Four Horseman were inducted this past week, on what many believe to be, was a very dry Monday Night RAW. Although I had no doubt that the group deserved to be inducted into ...

Updated 01-12-2012 at 07:54 PM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. WWE Diva's Division is BAD!!!!!

Here are some of my thoughts on the WWE Diva's Division.

First of all I have to say that the Diva’s Division is absolutely horrendous right now. In my opinion we as fans want to tune in and be entertained and we want to see quality wrestling matches and storylines. Don’t waste our time with a two minute Diva’s match with no back story. The best Diva’s wrestlers in the WWE today ...
  9. 2005: A Superb Year In The WWE

When i think about some of my favorite moments from the WWE, a lot of them come from the year 2005. After doing some reflecting I thought I would take a look at 2005 in whole, and what really made it a great year to be a fan of the WWE. I hope you enjoy reading

At the start of the year, we began with a now no longer used ppv in the form of New Years Revolution. The match that stuck out ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. The Greatest Stable of All Time?

Hey guys Knox here. Despite seeing my favorite of all time Edge being announced as a 2012 Hall of Fame Inductee, I was even more excited to see the greatest stable of all time, The Four Horsemen be announced as an inductee as well. Yeah I said it, "Greatest Stable of All Time"

What made the Horsemen so great?:

This is an easy one. They had a real life persona ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.