View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. My view: Hall of Fame "Celebs shouldn't be in!"

Let's be honest here, TNA and WWE both have Hall of Fame ceremony's yearly. WWE inducting 6-8 while TNA just 1. In any case, why don't the Hall of Fames get respected? My issues with both company's Hall of Fames? Should active wrestlers be inducted? Should celebs get a spot in the Hall? Why do former wrestlers, fans, among others believe the Hall of Fames are a joke? Yes, I typed in TNA Hall of Fame ...

Updated 10-11-2013 at 10:17 PM by TheGreatOne (blogs coming up)

Categories
    User News , Thoughts and Opinions
  2. STATE OF THE 'E: All You Do Is Complain

Good evening you sacks of beautiful human flesh. I have decided to give you a blog considering I haven't done one in many, many months. Now here's the deal, you guys are used to people giving you "Top 10" bullshit. I'm actually here to deliver you a blog. An opinion piece that has structure and some topic mixed in with my randomness.

If you can't comprehend what I do, ...

Updated 10-11-2013 at 05:56 PM by Rated_R(ob)KO

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. WWE Mashups Collection From WWE's Youtube Page

I am making this blog for one reason and one reason alone. That is to bring your attention to a recent trend just started on the WWE's Youtube page. WWE has recently started reaching out to fans to make content on their channel and it's bringing the channel some much needed freshness that's helping it prosper and grow. One of my personal favorite content on the channel is the WWE mashups. It's a collection ...
  4. What WWE is Missing: No More Authority Shenanigans

WWE has always had corporate figureheads. I grew up watching Jack Tunney making the big decisions like announcing Hulk Hogan vs. The Ultimate Warrior at WrestleMania VI. Others maybe remember Gorilla Monsoon. Most, however, I’d hazard to guess, will remember one corporate figurehead above all others: Vince McMahon.

During the fondly remembered Attitude Era and especially during the Monday ...

Updated 10-07-2013 at 05:20 PM by Nick Piers

Tags: wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  5. What to expect at Hell in a Cell

After a lackluster Battleground pay-per-view which saw no WWE Champion crowned, the WWE heads to South Beach for the fifth annual Hell in a Cell pay-per-view on Sunday, October 27th at the American Airlines Arena in Miami, Florida.

And so without further delay, here's what to expect:

Will a WWE Champion finally be crowned?

Following the WWE Championship match ...
  6. Superstar Randy Orton: "I'll beat Flair's record of world titles."

1 of the very few guys, I really don't care for anymore is Randy Orton. I liked, loved, and hated Orton in his career. So why, do I not care for him anymore? Why do I dislike him now? Is it because he is stale and boring? That is half of it, but I will reveal why here in this blog along with how and why I became a fan of his. That and more in this blog= Superstar Randy Orton:

Legend Killer ...

Updated 10-04-2013 at 09:50 PM by TheGreatOne (spacing)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  7. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - WWE Battleground Predictions (DOES NOT INCLUDE ENDINGS)

Hey everyone. Welcome to Double O! I am back with another opinion. This time, I would like to share with you my predictions for WWE Battleground in a couple of days. This time however, I will NOT be posting the predicted endings of the match, just the final result. I hope you all enjoy.

[SIZE=3][U][B]PRE-SHOW[/B][/U][/SIZE]

[B]Dolph Ziggler vs. Damien Sandow[/B]
    I ...
  8. Believe In The Shield!

What's cracking everyone,

I have been watching the evolution of the Shield, with some interest, since their debut at Survivor Series, through to their Wrestlemania debut, to them gathering titles each, then into the main WWE storyline.

Now, to be completely honest, I didn't really like the Shield when they first came onto the scene, potentially because they cost Ryback the ...

Updated 10-03-2013 at 07:13 AM by Mr. Right

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. Top 20 Wrestler-Turned-Actors of All Time

Here is a treat for you nostalgic users. The following is a star-studded, top 20 countdown of the greatest wrestler-turned-actors of all time. I tried to rate the following stars objectively based on a combination of A.) Filmography, B.) Box office success, C.) Significant roles, D.) Acting skill (or attempt of), E.) Signs of promise for the newer guys/trailblazing status for the older guys. Although ...

Updated 08-28-2014 at 09:14 PM by Kajmere

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Split Brands the Key to Relevance

I'm sure this has been discussed time and time again, but surely you would think that splitting Raw and Smackdown apart again would make WWE that much better? I remember a time when both shows would remain separate, and only interact in big time pay per views. People (and myself included), are upset over the fact that the World Heavyweight title is no longer relevant or remotely important, which I ...

Updated 10-03-2013 at 07:24 AM by Mr. Right

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.