View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Punk vs. Ryback vs. Cena: Why The Survivor Series Main Event Change Was A Bad Call?

It's good to step outside my "Deluxe Lounge" shoes for a change and blog about current events. I got a lot of things I want to get off my chest, and it all has to do with the abrupt main event change that took place on Monday. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the read.

Now, just in case I wasn't hallucinating last week, am I the only one that watched WWE dedicate an entire three-hour
  2. Yes! Yes! Yes! The Raw Review (#YYYTRR)

Considering WWE only comes to the UK a few times a year, I’d expect a bit more effort to be put into the product when the British fans are allowed the experience live.

We got the Raw standard of a few good matches, and a couple of relevant things happened. The thing which stole the show had to be what I’ve dubbed as Vince McMahon killing Survivor Series, though.

Not only ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Survivor Series Prediction: Miz Face Turn?

As we've seen on RAW this past Monday it has been officially confirmed: No one backstage has any idea what the hell they're doing.

I've never seen a Main Event for a PPV, let alone one of the big four, be announced one week then completely change the next. Why is it so hard for them to book and plan things in advance?

Well enough complaining. I won't be ordering the PPV ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Should CM Punk vs. The Rock main event the 2013 Royal Rumble?

For most of its 26-year history, the 30-man Royal Rumble match has always main evented the Royal Rumble. However, there has been four instances where the Royal Rumble match was upstaged by another match. And so without further delay, here are those matches:

UNDERTAKER VS. BRET HART (1996)
    The Undertaker versus Bret Hart match for the WWE Championship at the Royal Rumble pay-per-view ...
  5. TCB: Vol. 2 The Great Comparison

What's up everyone it's Heavy here bringing you volume 2 of TCB(Takin' Care of Business) now in the first edition of this series i talked about tag team matches that i personally would love to see.However in this blog i will be talking about something that really has been bothering me as of late, which is comparison of wrestlers.

Goldberg and Ryback
    Now of course ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. My WWE - Booking Punk vs Rock

Hello again wrestling fans. It’s been awhile, but I thought I would come up with another post to ponder.
    Last night I watched the Punk DVD (and recommend it to anyone who enjoys Punk or any other off these vids) and got to thinking about the run he’s had with the title. After holding on to the title after HITC and being put in a traditional survivor series match (something I would love to ...

Updated 11-05-2012 at 10:57 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. STATE OF THE 'E: Annual WrestleMania Dream Card

It's that time of year again my wrestling friends. It's five months away from WRESTLEMANIA and we all know I count down for that like I do Santamas. And next year is so important because "The Grand Daddy Of Them All" is only a couple hours away right here in NJ!!! And trust and believe... I'll be there.

But, as many of you know... this is the time I make my "Fantasy List" ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Ring of Honor to World Wrestling Entertainment.

Ring of Honor was a small independent wrestling company founded in 2002 that has somehow founded a worldwide audience. Ring of Honor has had some of the greatest wrestlers of all time step between there ropes, wrestlers such as the late great Eddie Guerrero, Japanese legend Kenta Kobashi, one of the most underrated technical wrestlers in WWE history Lance Storm, among others. Though Ring of Honor ...

Updated 11-02-2012 at 10:29 PM by AWrestlingGod

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. If John Cena Retired Tomorrow

If John Cena Retired Tomorrow

In this blog I will suggest superstars, who are currently in WWE, that would take John's spot as face of the company if he left WWE. I am not saying he is leaving, but if it was to happen. The superstars I have chosen are in no particular order, but the last superstar would be my great pick. Anyway, lets get on with the blog.

Rey Mysterio ...

Updated 11-04-2012 at 10:37 AM by deadly56

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. The Time Has Come: TNA Needs to Get Real or Get Out

Hey fans. DK Wrestling Savior here. Amidst the unfortunate circumstances that have resulted from the awful storm, school has been closed for a week without power. Since I was smart enough to do my homework over the weekend, I've got time for a blog. It's been a while, so I may be rusty. But this is one certainly a TNA focused blog. So a warning to all the naysayers out there...mostly people who need ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.