View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Booking the Best Possible Summerslam

Hey everyone, this will be my personal/realistic booking of WWE summerslam 2013. In my opinion wwe has potential to put on an excellent ppv that could end up being the ppv of the year. I'm basing the card off recent storylines, online rumors and what the fans would like to see. Since Jericho is taking time off to tour with fozzy he will be left off the card.

Preshow

Triple ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. My view: Raw 1000 Flashback

A year ago, Raw 1000 aired. So? It is time to give a year in review. Review Raw 1000 a year later. Why a year later? Everyone else did so last year. Point is to look back at the big episode, talk about the feuds it led to, and to look at the progress WWE has made since this point. So I'm calling this blog Raw 1000 Flashback....here is the review:

*I summarized it as much as I could. ...
  3. The Impact:7/18/13

Ladies and Gentleman( and children of all ages), welcome to Wrestling is Bischoff!!!Last we witnessed a free pay-per-view on Thursday so it leads me to call it a free- per- view. If you haven't seen Destination X yet or haven't seen the spoiler I advise you to top reading.

Opening Promo: We had Bully Ray demanding to see his wife and Brooke comes to the ring. They argue about Brooke wanting ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Booking WWE SummerSlam 2013

Hey everyone. Welcome to Double O! I am Ozfan and I am here with another opinion of mine. This will be based on how I would book the upcoming WWE Pay-Per-View, SummerSlam. SummerSlam always has to be good. It is part of the 'Big Four' along with Survivor Series, Royal Rumble and of course, the big one: WrestleMania! Just to clarify, the following bookings will NOT be like a Dreamcard, such as 'Undertaker ...
  5. Sudden Impact: Destination X: Best Episode of Wrestling This Year?

Hey fans. Savior here with another edtion of Sudden Impact. I know the title of this blog is a bit of a stretch. I don't think I can say it's the best of the year. It was damn close though. TNA did not disappoint in Louisville Kentucky tonight. Will it lead to a bump in ratings? Probably not as I don't think anything on Spike TV is pulling anything in terms of viewership. But one thing I do know is, ...
  6. The Story of Daniel Bryan

Fans have many different opinions when it comes to pro-wrestling. But the one thing most can agree on is that a wrestling company must provide the fans with what they want. Some people out there claim that the WWE hardly ever gives the fans what they want. If that were the case, WWE would have been out of business years ago. Nearly every wrestler that has been insanely over has eventually won the ...

Updated 07-20-2013 at 04:35 PM by Frank

Categories
    User News
  7. WWE Raw 7-15-2013 Hits and Misses

*Note: Sorry I didn't do this blog last Monday but it was my birthday and my family took me out to eat so I didn't even get to watch Raw.

Overall Score: 9.5

Hits

Opening Segment: I actually liked the opening segment very much. It showed that the crowd was going to be hot tonight and ushered in the "Maddox Era" just fine. The real reason I liked this ...
  8. Is It Wrong For Fans To DESPISE John Cena?

The following blog is a response to a column here on ewrestlingnews. It is titled "WWE's John Cena And Why He Deserves More Respect" which I will summarize quickly with the following quote down below.

===============

A man of great integrity, passion, dedication and a love for the sport he became accustomed to at an early age. His road to WWE and
  9. Yes! Yes! Yes! The Raw Review (#YYYTRR)

Why did WWE wait this long to have a live episode of Raw in Brooklyn?

For everything us fans despise about WWE – for some it is John Cena’s mere existence, others are assured that Dolph Ziggler is just not as over as the IWC would like to believe, and many find the storytelling insultingly simple or nonsensical at times – there are a lot of good things to counteract ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. TNA: Pro's & Con's recently

This year, I've seen some good PRO'S & bad Con's that TNA has made this year. I'll start with the Con's first.

Cons:
    1. Picking up on the X-Division this late in the year. The X-Division always deserves spotlight, and not by the same few guys like Kenny King ( decent but not a top-3 guy in the division in my opinion), Manic (get rid of this bum), and off-and-on Aries. ...
    Tags: tna magnus
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.