View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The Biggest Comedian in WWE: Santino Marella

Hey guys, BlackFalcon here, and I just watched on Raw the return of the funniest guy ever to grace the WWE, one Santino Marella.

In my opinion, Santino is the unsung hero of the 'E. If you think about it, with all the serious and over the top main event storylines in the last few years, who's the one guy who has always kept the comedy in the company. Who's the guy who will unselfishly ...

Updated 10-04-2011 at 10:23 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Intercontinental Championship Prestige?

Cody Rhodes revealed the old Intercontinental Championship and talked about the Intercontinental Championship Prestige throughout the years and the many classic matches that involved the Intercontinental Championship. Does this mean WWE's going to bring back the Intercontinental Championship back to its former glory, I'd like to think so, but does that mean it's going to happen?

There's ...
  3. Triple H in a Jam, Hogan Retires?, and Hell in a Cell Thoughts

Howdy Splashers! We had a bit of an interesting week with both TNA and the WWE. Well, enough of the small talk, let’s get to it.

A Few notes on this past TNA:
    I think that TNA is definitely pushing the angle of Bobby Roode winning the TNA World Champion way too hard. It’s ...
    Tags: hhh, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Mystery Man who wants to end Triple H's C.O.O. Run

Hey guys hope all is well, Knox here. This is a very interesting blog I want to blog on. We all want to know who the hell is behind this whole Triple H C.O.O. thing. This is being very well booked if I might add so I wanted to chime in on possible names that have been discussed and see what you all think.

I'm going to name a few names and tell why or why not I feel they're kayfabe ...

Updated 10-04-2011 at 09:18 PM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. WWE and TNA: Not All Is Bad.

A lot of the blogs lately have been talking about what is being done wrong in the WWE or TNA. How many talk about what is being done right. I haven't seen all that many that aren't in "Top 5" lists. (Which are getting annoying now.) So here is my take on what is going right in the two promotions I watch.

Character Development: This is one area that actually doesn't get touched ...
  6. he Top 5 Most Surprising Heel Turns in Wrestling History

Now to remind you guys, This is'nt the best, This is the most surprising. some of the Heel Turns wont be the best or lead to very much but they are shocking and surprising... So Lets get to the List!.

5. Steve Austin and Vince McMahon Joins forces.
    At Wrestlemania 17, In his home state of Texas, ...

Updated 10-03-2011 at 09:58 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Unpopular Opinion: Original ECW

This is not a opinion that many people will like, cause its about the Very beloved Orginal ECW..... The Original ECW was unique and was very different from the usual that was showcased in the U.S.. But it wasnt nearly as Great as most fans Think it was.

ECW had a habit of pushing some of the more unpolished guys and made more talented men take a back seat to them... ECW had alot of ...

Updated 10-02-2011 at 11:12 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Hell in a Cell Review

Quote from Jim Ross.. Hell in a cell has only been used 22 times in the history of the WWE, my question is, How many times of the times have been because of this waste of time PPVover the last few years????

i remember back in the day when hell in a cell was thee ultimate way and the last resort to ending a fued, only when all other possibilities had been explored was hell in a cell ...

Updated 10-02-2011 at 11:31 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. The 5 Most Over-Rated Wrestlers Currently in Wrestling by the IWC

these are the 5 Most OverRated Wrestlers in Wrestling today by The IWC (Internet Wrestling Community)... These are the men the IWC whines about not getting pushed, or not getting pushed enough. How the problems in WWE/TNA/ROH is that these men are not getting pushed or the IWC will simply over-rate their work and look passed all their Flaws..... These are men that dont deserve the Credit they get ...

Updated 10-02-2011 at 09:02 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Top 5 TNA Wrestlers who should go to WWE

OK this is just my list of TNA Wreslters that I would like to see go to the WWE.

5. Somoa Joe: Somoa Joe is one of TNA's best stars who they really aren't doing much with these days. I think going to WWE is a good option for him. Provided that they give him a solid push he could obtain a good WWE fan following. If they burry him he can always go back to TNA. (It's not like they have ...

Updated 10-02-2011 at 06:15 PM by Chico

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.