View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. WWE vs TNA : Dream Matches for 2013

Hey guys.. This is my first wrestling blog. I am a huge fan of wrestling since I was 7 years old..(since 1995). When I talk of wrestling, I mean WWF, WCW, WWE and currently TNA as well. TNA may not be a huge success when compared to WWE. But they do have a lot of talents, a few who are better "wrestlers" than the top ranked WWE "entertainers". My dream main event for the current ...

Updated 09-04-2013 at 12:12 AM by HARIKRISH

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  2. In Defense Of: Eric Bischoff

In this edition of "In Defense Of" I will take a stab at defending one of the most Controversial figures in the IWC and wrestling and that is Eric Bischoff. These blogs usually reflect on in ring talent but in todays blog I will go to the management side of wrestling and take a look at and defend one of the most hated figures in wrestling Easy E, Eric Bischoff.

In 1994 Eric ...

Updated 08-31-2013 at 01:15 AM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. In Defense Of: Lex Luger

My last "In Defense Of" Blog involving Sid was very well received and I seen that alot of people feel the same about Sid as I do. So Today I'm gonna concentrate on a much more controversial figure in prowrestling and that is "The Total American Narcissist Package" Lex Luger.... Every wrestler not named Sting has nothing but bad things to say about Lex Luger when his subject comes ...

Updated 08-30-2013 at 09:15 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. My Delusion: The New Four Horseman

ok well ever since Ric Flair left TNA and made his return home to WWE i've thought to myself, i'd love to see Ric create a new Four Horsemen. i have many reason for wanting this, 1 being aside from nWo and original DX, Horsemen were my favorite faction and considering the last time the group was reformed it included Chris Benoit, now i know different people have different opinions on him, i'm not ...
  5. Save North American Pro Wrestling

The way to save North American pro wrestling
    By Eric Francomano

Over the past year pro wrestling in North America has taken a turn for the worse. TNA wrestling has taken a huge fall from prominence and the ratings in a prime television slot have fallen to all time lows. Ring of Honor has put on great wrestling shows but have had all kinds of IPPV issues and can no longer broadcast ...
    Tags: roh, tna, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Superstars Who Need A Push

Hey everyone! Welcome to Double O! I am Ozfan and I am here with another opinion of mine. This time, by request of someone who wanted to be annonymous, I will share with you my opinion on superstars in WWE who should receive pushes. I hope you enjoy.

[B]Justin Gabriel [/B]- TURN HIM HEEL! Much better as a heel and whenever he wins a match CLEAN as a heel using his devastating 450 Splash, ...
    Tags: push
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. Silly Brit: The Shifting Dynamic In WWE

Hey guys! Been an awful long time since the last post. Personally, not a lot happened to comment on as everyone was doing it so expertly, but recent major happenings inside the WWE world were just too tantalizing to not comment on.

I wanted to share just my overall summation and where WWE can (and/or have) benefit from the most recent plot lines and some context as to how it can succeed ...
  8. Loose Cannon: Wrestlemania Dream Card

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to another edition of Loose Cannon. In the last edition of Loose Cannon, I blogged about how TNA can revive it's own promotion Impact Wrestling. In the latest edition of Loose Cannon; I will blog about my Wrestlemania Dream Card. Welcome to the place for the fans, from the fan, and forever for fans. Welcome to Loose Cannon.

Wrestlemania Dream Card ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. BLOG #100: My top 10 Dream Matches

To make blog 100 the biggest of any blog yet, I decided to give my top 10 dream matches of all-time. This isn't a normal top 10 list though. I set a rule here, I can't use the same wrestler 2x on this list(ex.no Austin vs Punk along with Austin vs Hogan. Just 1 Austin dream match). I also left off dream matches that have happened aka Ric Flair vs HHH has happened which means no prime bs. I bet this ...

Updated 08-29-2013 at 08:48 PM by TheGreatOne (subject to change)

Categories
    User News , Thoughts and Opinions
  10. Coffee Talk: Why Hate TNA?

Hey fans. Savior here with another edition of Coffee Talk. This time around, I'm making it simple and to the point. Why Hate TNA?

This is not a blog that is intended to bash fans who love WWE. Not at all. It is also not completely in defense of TNA or me trying to convince people that you should watch TNA. I'm approaching this topic from someone who grew up with wrestling. I'm in my ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.