View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Possible Diva matches at Wrestlemania 28

Hello, just a look at what could possibly be happening for the divas at Wrestlemania

1) Beth Phoenix vs Natalya
    Of course, there has been lots of talks about this match. As of last friday on SmackDown it looks as if there is a chance that Natalya may be turning face again, so this could lead to a feud and match at Wrestlemania. However, this may not happen due to the fact that ...
  2. Why Make Excuses for The Rock?

Hey guys Knox here hoping all is well. It seems as of late my opinions are not the popular opinion but that's the way it is sometimes. I'm a vocal fan of Cena but I'm also not biased. When Cena was totally bland and shoved down our throats as WWE Champ, I had countless blogs criticizing his gimmick. Fan or not I try to be unbiased.

The Excuses for The Rock?

For the life ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. 5 Things that WILL HAPPEN during 2012 in the WWE

Kid Contra here! I am getting very impatient on this long road to WRESTLEMANIA (In the voice of Mr. Vincent Kennedy McMahon,) so I decided to take some of that energy and put it to good use by writing this blog. Though this blog would have been better served at the start of 2012 I didn't think of a till just now so (LAY OFF ME- Chris Farley SNL......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YfvBbxE1vU) I decided ...
  4. Austin Aries next World Champ?

Can Austin Aries be a genuine Main Eventer in Impact Wrestling?

OK so the twitter bug bit again. And this time, as it does ever so rarely, worked out for the better.

THE TWEET

When Sting posted the kayfabe driven tweet; “I’m done” Aries quite brilliantly in the eyes of many true wrestling fans replied; "I guess "I'm done" ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Blog Wars 15: Top Breakout Stars for 2012

Welcome to another edition of Blog Wars. Last time in a very close match, RatedATB ended knox's reign by just one vote. This week akbar will attempt to do the same thing. Here is the list

Top 5 Breakout Stars of 2012

Basically, they will name the 5 guys who they think are finally going to have their year in 2012. Any organization is allowed so the possibilities ...
    Tags: blog wars
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. Vanity Blog: Twitter and Wrestling

Oh! Hello. How're yo--Wait! Is that...Is that a title for my blogs?! Aww yeah! people, 11 months into EWN I finally thought of a name.

Speaking of EWN. I'd just like to point out that EWN is about to hit 500 blogs. Congrats to EWN for hitting a grand achievement, I feel this calls for a badass blog!

So what topic will we discuss today? The upcoming battle of generations ...

Updated 03-06-2012 at 08:12 PM by VanHooliganX

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. STATE OF THE 'E: My Favorite Wrestlemania Matches (Part. 02)

I'm continuing right where I left off. I'm definitely going to have space to talk about my favorite "WrestleMania Moments" and to give some honorable mentions. So, without further space wasting...

[B][COLOR=#222222][FONT=Tahoma]05.) “STONE COLD” STEVE AUSTIN vs SHAWN MICHAELS[/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#222222][FONT=Tahoma]MARCH 29[SUP]TH[/SUP], 1998 – WRESTLEMANIA ...

Updated 03-06-2012 at 06:24 AM by Rated_R(ob)KO

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. STATE OF THE 'E: My Favorite WrestleMania Matches (Part. 01)

Welcome to yet ANOTHER edition of SOT'E in blog form! As per usual, its [B]OFTEN [/B]imitated and [B]NEVER[/B] duplicated! Always remember that! :cool: Now, today I'd like to discuss something very near and dear to my heart. With us only a few weeks away from WrestleMania I figured I'd give you guys a look into my private personal favorite WrestleMania matches of all time.

Yes, I understand ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. The Divas Division: People Got It All Wrong...

Wrestlemania XVIII

Ever since that rumor article went around that said WWE officials are against having a Divas match at Wrestlemania, it dawned on me when they mentioned that the officials think we're interested in other matches above a Divas match.

If this really is from WWE's creative meetings, this really gives me a pretty clear idea on why the Divas Division is what ...

Updated 03-06-2012 at 12:05 PM by OneTimePosterShorry

Tags: divas, eve, raw, smackdown, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Top 5 Wrestler to Never Wrestle in WWE

This is a list of the Top 5 Wrestler Who have never wrestled for the WWE/WWF/WWWF.

Prowrestling has been around before TV was inventend. They were several regions, territories, Promotors and Promotions back in the Old days of wrestling. Now in the present their is only 1 Big Promotion and thats the WWE (Sorry TNA fans). Like it or not its the place to work, Its the sole survivor of all ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.