View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Not Your Typical Wrestlemania Predictions

After weeks of pushing it off to the side, I've decided to post my "Not So Typical" WM predictions. And while after watching Raw, I've lost a lot of enthusiasm for the upcoming extravaganza, I feel that these predictions will still be entertaining if nothing else. A little warning, this will be a long blog.

So, without further adieu...

PREDICTING WRESTLEMANIA
  2. How I would have booked Wrestiemania 28

This is my first blog and I thought I would build my own Wrestlemania 28 card, whie trying to keep it somewhat realistic.

1. Rock vs Cena

There really isn't anything you need to add here....they have done a good job building to this and I can't really co plain about this match. The only thing I would do is have Cena "snap after the match after being booed out ...
  3. Alternatives to WrestleMania, Part 2

You can spend $60 on decently stacked 4-hour WWE card on April 1st or you can spend less than that ($37) for four events.

I have a limited budget with two young sons, a wife, mortgage, bills and etc. I love the WWE but I have been watching since 1983 and I can wait for the DVD for WrestleMania and enjoy this later. This is only a suggestion to seek alternatives for WrestleMania. I'm sure ...

Updated 03-26-2012 at 11:31 PM by Itchypanda

Categories
    User News , Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Great Things about Wrestling Episode 2

Hi Everybody. I hope you all read episode 1 on this new series. Your comments and your input is crucial to me continuing this so I don't lose the will to live (or something along those lines). We all take wrestling abit too seriously sometimes. Not just the things we don't like, but the whole thing in general. It's fun playing god with our blogs, but let's be all lighthearted and learn some lessons. ...

Updated 03-26-2012 at 02:32 PM by The Next Big Thing

Tags: wrestling, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  5. What did we just See: Wrestlings Bizzare Exports

Wrestling has given us moments with cringe factor, left us thinking how can people endour such pain, left us begging for more, but the things that stick out are the things that make you say: Why is this happening? Who comes up with this? What was the point? So let us explore the oddest things wrestling has forced us to sit through (don't worry, I have a point with this).

5. Gimmick Matches ...
  6. Wrestlers WWE Dropped The Ball On

I'm Back!

'Yes Sir,We Promised You A Great Event...'

Over the many years of the WWE, many great, and talented superstars have come and go. Some rise to fame, and stardom, while others fall to only be a pleasant memory in the mind of WWE Fans every where. This list will countdown the 10 Superstars that I feel the WWE missed their chance with.

Rhyno:
    It

Updated 03-26-2012 at 10:55 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. WWE After Wrestlemania (Draft and Title Picture)

Hey guys, this is my first blog here! Hopefully this one works because the couple I've tried to post before hasn't worked yet! Just a few storyline ideas I have for after 'Mania, feedback is appreciated!

Ill start with the WWE Title, I would have Daniel Bryan retain the title, and hold on to it until Summerslam. Then I would have Sheamus get the gold there!

WWE Title, ...

Updated 03-26-2012 at 10:55 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Great Things About Wrestling Episode 1

Hello everybody, Mania is very very close and things are getting exciting. Do you know what I never see, I never see any blogs about things that people love about wrestling. There's lots of analysis, opinion and so on, but a lot of it is written in a forlorn kind of way. I'm not a fan of Tna by any means, but watching some random episode tonight has reminded me of the things I, and I believe the vast ...

Updated 03-26-2012 at 02:39 PM by The Next Big Thing

Tags: wrestling, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  9. One of the best diva matches ever.

Night of Champions 2009: Michelle McCool (C) vs Melina WWE Womens Championship match

Why was it such a good match?
    Personally I've always rated these ex-divas very highly. I think they carried the division pretty well after Trish and Lita left, they are both extremely athletic and have good charisma and mic skills. You can ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. WM28: Acknowledging the Past, Boots Towards the Future

A lot of folks are worried about WWE post-Wrestlemania. Granted, most of these are the naysayers who hate everything about WWE yet continue to watch for decades of their lives, but some of them have legitimate points. The Rock will be shooting a movie. Undertaker will disappear for a year. HHH will drift backstage. But I think this creates a great opportunity for Wrestlemania and beyond.

Updated 03-26-2012 at 10:56 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.