View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Kane: The Devils Favourite On/Off Demon

Hey guys, this is the first ever blog I've posted on any wrestling forum of any kind, so i apologise if it's bad plus i wanted to steer away from all the wrestlemania posts But anyway.

Glenn Jacobs better known as Kane has had quite a career, but he has had nowhere near the career he could have had.

The Monsters Early Days

The Kane character made his debut diving

Updated 04-01-2012 at 02:23 PM by MrzigglesFTW!

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. A Pre-WrestleMania Prediction

Now I don't have much time on my hands, so I'm gonna make this quick. Wazzup guys it's me Mike here once again with another blog. Now WrestleMania is today and I will make a short blog on who I predict will win followed by a brief summary of why I think so. Let's get started!

Triple Threat Tag Team Match The Usos
    I honestly don't care who wins but I am pretty sure that Epico ...
  3. WrestleMania 28 - TheShockMaster!

Figured I'd jot down a few points on what I think will happen at Wrestlemania. By the way... I think it's appalling that WWE aren't showing the tag team title match on TV.

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson vs. John Cena
    My original thought was that Miz would interfere, but given the recent news about Batista and Brock Lesnar, I'm predicting that Brock will interfere with the match. ...

Updated 04-01-2012 at 10:36 AM by TheShockMaster

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. ROCK and BROCK and CENA

Say what you want about Lesner. His impact was amazing. He has the presence, the legit background and technical ability in the ring to become one of wrestlings greatest stars. Yes he's got a major attitude on him but he's arguably THE GREATEST pure Heel I've ever seen. I say The Greatest because he was just evil at times, some of the stuff he did to lesser stars was a close to the bone as WWE ever ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. STATE OF THE 'E: The Day Has Arrived!!

Welcome again to the [B]ALWAYS [/B]imitated and [B]NEVER[/B] duplicated [B]STATE OF THE 'E[/B] in blog form! I am your host as usual for the occassion, [B]Rated_R(ob)KO[/B]!!

I'm happy. I'm happy that it is officially April 1st, 2012.. WrestleMania day. If I could get this made into a National Holiday, I would. It's certainly no secret that I'm a huge "mark" of THE 'E and always ...
  6. An Abdominal Stretch Special: Final Wrestlemania Thoughts

Welcome everybody to THE DAY. It's here. It's April 1st. It's Wrestlemania XXVII. Now for a lot of people, this is a very exciting day. For some, it's going to be more fun pulling April Fool's jokes on your friends. But this is a special edition of The Abdominal Stretch that's going to focus solely on today.

Earlier this week, I posted my "Not Your Typical" WM predictions, ...
  7. T-Hughes35's WrestleMania XXVIII WrestleMania Picks

Greetings www.ewrestlingnews.com community.*
    We're on the homestretch to The biggest Pay-Per-View of 2012, and it's time that your's truly gives you his picks for professional wrestling's version of the Super Bowl.

How This Is Going To Work:
    I'm going to give you all eight matches on the card, in the order that I think it should happen, and who I think will win, should ...
  8. 5 most boring WWE stars today

Hey guys, first time blogger so let me know how I do. Talking with some buddies about who the best in WWE are got me to thinking, who are the most boring superstars out there right now.

Before i get hated on for using top talent I just want to say I made this list out of guys who are receiving decent pushes, comment on what you think of my opinions and other guys who you think are currently ...
  9. The Tag Team Division After WrestleMania & Rivalries

Wazzup guys? Mike here once again and I realized that last time when I mentioned Daniel Bryan in a bad way and everyone went NUTS, so I rewatched a couple of his matches and realized that he's not actually that bad, so my apologies.

Anyways today I'm going to be talking about ways to improve the WWE after WrestleMania, that includes the tag team division and possible rivalries/matches. ...

Updated 03-31-2012 at 09:18 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. Flash From The Past: Wrestlemania 24-27

What is up everyone? As i was getting ready to write FFTP WM 24, I realized i only had today, tomorrow, and sunday left to write the 4 remaining blogs. Instead of bombarding the blog section with 4 blogs, I figured I'd condense the 4 into one. Hope you guys enjoy reading.

Wrestlemania 24

Match of The Night
    World Heavyweight Championship
    The Undertaker vs Edge(c)
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.