View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. TNA X-Division: "It's not about weight limits, it's about no limits!"

What made the X-Division special? Who made the X-Division stand out? Was the X-Division title at one time the most prestigous title in TNA? I hope to answer those questions and more with this blog dedicated to a division that we all love. It is a cruiserweight division, but the difference X-Division has is big men over the weight limit can compete for the title. I started watching TNA in 2004 when ...

Updated 08-17-2012 at 09:37 PM by TheGreatOne (video links)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - UPDATED SummerSlam Predictions

Hey everyone. I am back 48 hours before SummerSlam and will share with you my predictions for the event. Hope you all enjoy.

[B]Pre-Show match
    United States Championship
    Santino Marella (c) vs. Antonio Cesaro w/ Aksana [/B]

For this match, I think Santino's reign as US Champion is just about up. I think Cesaro will win the title with a little help from Aksana. ...

Updated 08-18-2012 at 07:07 PM by ozfan

Tags: summerslam
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Punk Turns Heel at Summerslam

At Raw 1000, we all saw what we thought was a Punk heel turn. Everyone bitched about how weak of a turn it was because really all he did was fly in and hit The Rock with a clothesline. It came off really half-assed to me, only because they had both been in the ring together in an earlier segment with Daniel Bryan. The fact that we had already seen the two of them in the ring together

Updated 08-18-2012 at 09:48 PM by RavenEffect

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Suhayl's Stardome: 08/17/2012 Smackdown Review

Hi guys, this is Suhayl and this is my little review of latest episode of Smackdown!

Good things:

Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara vs Cody Rhodes & IC Champion The Miz - It was good, yet too short match. I really (REALLY?!) liked the ending, but Mysterio wrestling in a t-shirt... Really? If you want to hide the gut, don't wear tight things.

Eve as Booker assistant ...
  5. The Last 2 Credible World Heavyweight Champions

Hey guys Knox here hoping all is well. I wanna talk about the declining of the Championships and I'll start off this blog with the World Heavyweight Championship. A Championship that truly has a big piece of history stamped to it tracing all the way back to NWA. I wanna talk about the last 2 Credible Champions to hold that belt.

Jeff Hardy & Cm Punk:

Ladies and Gentlemen,
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Impact Wrestling 8/16/12 Segments & future plans

1. Austin Aries comes out first, and says that everyone was calling his title win a fluke. But he doesn't think this is the case. Especially considering the fact that he beat Bobby Roode twice. Austin, then says it doesn't matter who is the winner of "The Bound for Glory" series because either way he is going to walk in to "Bound for Glory" champ and walk out the same way. This ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Sudden Impact: "Erase The E and Go Fluk Yourselves"

Hey EWN community, and loyal readers of my blog series. DK Wrestling Savior here with another edition of Sudden Impact, where it's all TNA, and not the Corporate Bullies from the North. *had to sneak that in there*

TNA continues to gives us what we want. Good quality wrestling. Unfortunately, in today's world, that's just not enough. People want more story, more intriguing content that ...
  8. The AJ Styles/Daniels/Kazarian/Claire Lynch Storyline and where it's headed

Hey what's up all ewrestlingnews.com viewers and fellow bloggers,

Today I want to talk about what's probably the biggest storyline of 2012. That being the AJ Styles/Christopher Daniels/Kazarian/Claire Lynch controversy.

Memory Refreshment:
    Now we all know that the feud between AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels all started last summer in the weeks that were leading ...
  9. Prestige - A forgotten art form of Pro Wrestling.

Hello there EWN Readers. It has been a number of months since my last blog, which was the Chris Benoit blog back in May, but I have returned to talk about something which is more important then ever for the wrestling industry.

It all comes down to one word... Prestige.
    What is Prestige? Well for those unaware with the term, let me explain it to you.

Prestige is ...

Updated 08-17-2012 at 05:37 PM by kylos

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Wrestlemania 30 And What WWE Could Be Building Toward

As if it could not already be stated enough, John Cena is this generations Hulk Hogan. Wins most of his matches, sells the most merchandise in the company, and is the "Poster-Boy" of the company.
    How Cena and Hogan Came To Be

In January of 1984 at Madison Square Garden, Hulk Hogan knocked off The Iron Sheik to become the then WWF Champion. Afterward, the world was ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.