View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. My Wrestlemania Bookings

Dark Match: Tag Team Turmoil for the titles: Rhodes Scholars(c) vs. PTP vs. E&P vs. The Usos
    At RR, Hell No loses these titles. At EC, for the rematch, Kane walks out on Daniel Bryan. So here we are. No time wasted, Rhodes Scholars retain.
    01. World Heavyweight Title- Randy Orton(c)vs. Sheamus
    At EC, the last two combatants are Sheamus and Orton for the title. Orton wins, and
  2. Jason's Thoughts: Impact 1-24-13

Note: For now on the ratings will be out of 10 for each match.

Aces and 8s w/Taz- This was actually a really great promo, its good to know that Taz still retained his old mic skills, im guessing he will be the mouth piece for the group since alot of the members could use some help (i.e mike knox)Rating: 6/10

Tara vs Velvet Sky- This was a ok match for what it was, nothing ...
  3. Sizzilla's 5 Breakout WWE Stars in 2013

Whats going on guys? 2nd blog incoming.
    In this I'll be discussing who I think will breakout this year in the WWE, not just who will capture a major title, but break away from the rest of the mid-card guys.

I'll start with..!

5. Wade Barrett
    Current IC champion. This guy is a stud, he has a very impressive look (everyone knows the WWE loves that) he's got the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Sudden Impact: World Title Match & Fallout From the Wedding

Hey Wrestling Fans. Savior here with another edition of Sudden Impact, where it's all TNA all the time. Again, I don't have much bad to say about WWE.

I know it's tough with Royal Rumble fever and Rock vs Punk coming up in a few days, but let's see what TNA has to offer. We have the fallout from the wedding and a World Title Match with Daniels & Hardy. I know the show was taped, ...
  5. The Road to WrestleMania 29 ideas

Here is my first blog and it is the road to WM29 ideas.

Royal Rumble

• Big Show beats Alberto Del Rio to regain the World Title
    • The Rock beats CM Punk for the WWE Championship
    • Ryback eliminates John Cena & Dolph Ziggler to win the Rumble match.
    • Surprise entrants: Ric Flair, Brock Lesnar & Triple H

Next night on RAW

• 1st Segment-
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. The Splash: A Different Road to WrestleMania -The Rumble

Welcome back Splashers! Sorry I have been away with busy things, but I couldn’t miss the Road to WrestleMania. I’ve been reading a lot of blogs regarding The Rumble, Elimination Chamber, WrestleMania, and how it’s all going to play out. Needless to say I have to put in my 2 & ½ cents, so without any further a due let’s get to it.

In this blog my only 2 main concerns is ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - 2013 Royal Rumble Predictions PLUS Royal Rumble match Outcome

Hey everyone. I am back with another opinion of mine. We are nearing the Royal Rumble and I thought I would share with you my predictions for the matches. Hope you all enjoy.

[B]PRE-SHOW MATCH[/B]

[B]United States Championship
    Antonio Cesaro (c) vs. The Miz [/B]

Antonio has had quite a lengthly and impressive title reign and Miz is a major favourite and ...
  8. They Earned it! The Rock Earned it!

I have read this statement over and over again...a garbage statement from the IWC that really bothers me. "The Rock winning the WWE title would ruin the prestige of the championship." I have read that statement over and over in multiple different ways. And all I can think is, the IWC has really forgotten the superstars, and specifically The Rock that made the WWE title prestigious in the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. 4 Things that I would like to see, but will not at the Royal Rumble

1. The Shield Costs CM Punk the WWE Championship

I really don’t see the WWE having this match end in controversy; I expect them to have CM Punk lose cleanly. At some point in the match The Shield come outs, attacks the Rock, and costs Punk the title due to their interference. Punk then flips out on The Shield and they beat Punk down. Rock gets back up, acts like he is going to attack, ...

Updated 01-23-2013 at 07:54 PM by Abrech

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. 10 Bold Predictions for the Royal Rumble

Here I am again to bring you predictions that, while might not be right, but will be bold and that will be a big thing. So I bring to you 10 bold predictions for Royal Rumble

10. Antonio will win by dq and will continue the feud to Wrestlemania with the miz

Antonio Cesaro is one of the best recent US Champions. He has no reason to drop the belt and with his love-hate relationship ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.